What just happened in QP?

A few minutes ago there was role Q in QP and it just disapeared. (yet, in arcade there’s still ORIGINAL QP)

I also heard 18th season was postponed and it looks like it isn’t really.

What’s going on?

(Plus, can some1 explain to me the “bug” that causes PROS to be in silver/gold?)

1 Like

blizz decided to bring a half thought out system into qp when it should have just stayed in competitive

4 Likes

Idk about that.

But the bug was that previous stats like all your previous SRs from other seasons weren’t being brought into account when determining your season 18 SR. That resulted in basically an MMR reset. And it was a nightmare.

ROFL — say what. It clearly has RQ in QP, it clearly states beta for Comp. The Bug you refer to … Read this: ⚠️ Disabled Competive - #362 by BillWarnecke

Season 18 is out for me. Try relogging?

Yeah…what’s going on is that the people running the show have completely lost any ability to properly balance or alter the game.

1 Like

I still have it. Not sure what’s happened.

I mean, I’m playing QP now. I had two games with RoleQ, and the rest so far have no RoleQ. So…?

Are you experiencing something different?

I just relogged and now it works fine.

Exactly

So, is it safe now to play COMP or no?

Did the same and now it is appearing again. How dreadfully odd. Thanks!

Is it??

It actually was (?) it showed me like it does usually when season ends, but I relogged and it seems like they reverted it and we’re in extended beta season again

Weird, but i’m dead honest. I relogged and i have role Q in QP again :frowning:

1 Like

It was a mandatory update. Same just happened to me, got the update warning.

Might be incremental server updates. They don’t update all servers at the same time unless they take it down like they do often on Tuesday (Just assuming this, but I do this stuff for a living). This would mean that some people on different servers could experience something different for a very short window of time.