What is your level of enjoyment with Overwatch?

Do you get pleasure from it still? Are you a casual player who enjoys your time with it? Do you rarely dip your toes into the water just to see what’s going on, like me? ARE YOU A FULL BLOWN ADDICT???

Share your thoughts!

4 Likes

every day I play and I be healing them up ( yes I thoroughly enjoy playing this game)

5 Likes

Uninstalled 8 months ago.

15 Likes

Deathmatch I consistently have a ton of fun. The only exception is on Petra map. Some respawns take you too far away to find a duel.

The rest of Arcade mode is a dice roll. Depends on what map, enemies, and teammates the matchmaker gives me.

Can be anywhere from hell yeah fun to log off because I’m seriously not having a good time bro.

1 Like

Love the game, dislike the players.

13 Likes

I’ve played it too much and just enjoy trying to do something else now. There is really no replacement for it. Moving full casual play in QP has made it very tolerable being able to play whatever you want and there being few people getting upset over it.

1 Like

This. Unfortunatelly this can be said for the vast majority of the playerbase of every game nowadays, this Twitch and Streamer ERA is so f annoying, I feel that most “gamers” nowadays doesn’t even have opinions on their own, seeing how Skyward Sword is getting praised now answers a lot of questions about the mentality of players for the last 10 years…

People are always complaining about everything you can imagine. It’s disturbing.

Still feels that the game is way to team oriented, but OW is specially bad because people tilt way to fast and there are way to many “meta slaves” on mid-low ELO. And team work is overpowered (as it should be, but I think they could tone down a little some synergies). This will ALWAYS cause balance issues unless you play regularly with a team. So most of the time matches feels like a roulette.

For example, I would love to see an DR for CC. It would make the game feel much better seeing how CC and burst damage destroys everything.

I don’t play everyday though, when I was playing more regularly for about two or three hours a day I peaked at about 3800~3900.

2 Likes

Skyward Sword is better now because a number of tweaks were made to the game to make it better. People have their choice of controls and can do whatever they want. Certain annoyances have been removed. Its a better game than when it launched. Its still going to be most people’s weaker zelda title.

5 Likes

I probably have developed 2 tumors by now just from playing.

3 Likes

My level of enoyment is nonexsitent.

I had it uninstalled for almost a year and I installed it again some months ago to try it out… but this game ain’t it anymore

I just get bored playing the same 2 heroes all the time, even moreso since one of them is an overnerfed piece of garbage, because I don’t enjoy playing other healers.

(I don’t find tanks and DPS fun to play)

1 Like

Still, most scores nowadays is lower then was back then. Most people who used to hate the game now seems to be loving it. I just feels strange because yea, sure a LOT was changed, but I played back then and recognize it was as good back then, specially at that time.

The thing is, public opinion destroyed the game before most people even tried for themselves back then, and this is what happens with most things nowadays on the internet. The public court is making people insane.

1 Like

I’ll play for maybe 30 mins a day on Vs AI. I still find it enjoyable, but not nearly as much as I used to.

3 Likes

Does Fi still over-explain everything to you? That was abysmal in the original.

It isn’t what it was, I can still enjoy it, but each day, it is more of a way to waste time a bit, nothing else.

No, I do not enjoy OVERSIGHT

3 Likes

Literally been raging inside as well as outside sometimes 7l 3w last three hours.

Should probably quit and come back later but q up as I type ko

No, unless you ask.

Still, she used to talk a lot but figuring out the puzzles in the game was the players job for everything I can remember, even back then. The problem was the pacing and the generally slow text.

Of course, the HD version is a MUCH better experience overall. But the core game is still there. The shift on public opinion was a shock for me, but the public opinion seems WAY to tied to “influencer opinions” if you know what I mean.

It was a strange ERA for Nintendo with excessive care for explanations and so. It all started on PS2 era TBH, after games got to the mainstream.

2 Likes

OW appears me with great design, cool looking characters ( not OW2’s case sadly ) and overall atmosphere. Yet it is unplayably boring playing solo due to balance changes & reworks .

Good thing i have a lot friends that still play OW but most left because of reducing casual side of the game.

I just wish 2017 OW come back one day :pensive:

6 Likes

I find it more enjoyable with friends whenever they are on, but I play consistently to pass the time while having music in after a work day.

1 Like

Overwatch is the most repayable game I have ever played, and I have pretty much played all FPS games since the 90s. Whenever it gets a bit stale I switch hero or role, and the game feels fresh again. As long as the servers are up, I will keep coming back once in a while to play a few games.

3 Likes

Which I’m not surprised. The idea of the smartphones was around this time starting up. The Wii in 2006 had struck a jackpot bringing gaming to the ‘casual’ crowd.

Last I checked console/PC market make up around 50% of all gaming and the other 50% is mobile market. Which has been notorious for having very easy quick casual gaming experiences. You even see this in software as well.

Everything is being made easier to make it as accessible to people as possible.

1 Like