What is the point of today’s ExC now? (or just OW1?)

If heroes are just going to be different in the future with 5v5 and Role Passives, etc…

Then what is the point of small OW1 changes now? (If it’s not towards OW2)

Why not just add them all now?

Then you’re actually experimenting.

What we doing now is just a step forward but you know your gonna take 3 steps backs.

It’s really pointless how we now doing ExC unless it’s a huge ExC. (with OW2 things to test.)

Might as well just put your memory in a jar, then erase everything else when you open it back up.

Huge waste of time and resources

Because we still have OW1 for at least the rest of the year, maybe 2 years. Still gotta keep this ecosystem going, so they’re gonna test normal balance patches same as prior to now before blowing the whole thing up.

3 Likes

Slightly more interesting OWL games.

The appearance of doing something about balance after a month of being AFK.

(just posted this point in another topic too): I even stopped doing event challenges because 1. And 2. They are longer and harder to do for a casual like me 3. There is no real pay off.

OW1 is just dead…

I feel that it’s easing us into 5v5 balance changes.
We’re going to see the bulk of the changes on tank and you can’t test that in 6v6.
They could do a 5v5 card, but it’s super likely they’re still going through what they want to do.
The Zarya change is likely related to 5v5 changes imo.

It’s more like they are scaring us to play OW1 then easing us.

We can expect tank changes to be radical. That’s pretty scary for tank players.

Look I just looking all the options…

And it’s just safer to just play another game right now… because of again the game is just going to be stepping back in the future.

I’ll keep going. See what happens.

Honestly they should just halt OW1 to increase OW2 development if this is how they are going forward.

And to be honest we don’t need to see what happens… because we already seen it.

Aka we could update the Sojourn wiki to include all her DPS info if anyone wanted too… because it’s out there.

I think the balance changes are the only content we’re gonna get apart from skins

What’s the point of Earth if it’s not going to exist in like 5 billion years

3 Likes

Ask the same of peace if it’s not gonna exist Tomorrow