What is the forum maintenance for

Well for the first three days, half of the World of WarCraft community kinda rioted (like we did). When day 50 hit (on January 4th), the “I got Trust Level 3” threads started to show up.

i forget how long it took us to hit lvl 3…i think i was the first normal user to use it, with you being the first non-dev user to use it

Yep and you were all jealous throughout March of 2018 of my extraordinary powers.

2 Likes

i mean, i think most of us figured it was because you were tech support more than anything…than i came in and it started a wildfire

No, other than the impact mentioned during the maintenance window this should result in anything other than some improved performance of the boards.

7 Likes

I have one question…is the situation where i cant hit reply on mobile going to be fixed in this next maintance?..or am i just crazy?

If it does not allow Torbjorn to wallclimb in game I will riot.

2 Likes

It’s not even just on mobile. In some browsers (I use Edge sometimes), the clickable area for the button is only a small part of the visual button.

interesting…veyr so

alright, thank you! : D

I appreciate you guys actually putting a big box notice at the top of the forums for it. If it was a thread only thing, I probably would have missed it. Lol.

1 Like

I want the DISLIKE button back…

But I don’t want it back… I rather people step forward and take the time to explain why they disagree with any given post or reply.

1 Like

Yeah… im sure if the dislike button existed. My lgbt+ post on the Warcraft3 reforged would be downvoted by the hundreds. The comments alone are hilarious to me at just how salty people are at the idea.

“I sexually identify as a dreadlord” repleated 7 times in a row xD

Anyone else think it’s funny that the forums gets a whole two day advance warning before maintenance but in game everything just shuts down out of nowhere?

If there is a simple positive that doesn’t need a discussion, there should be a simple negative. Not saying it should fade topics, or do anything other then give a = ability for a negative total…

fanboys will abuse it because truth hurts.

but then…i have to use…WORDS!

hopefully increasing the character limit from 20000 to infinite

1 Like

the flag button is the new dislike button tbh. They should rework the flag button