What is the dumbest take you've read on here?

“Mercy does too much damage. Remove her pistol”

1 Like

“Lucio needs a nerf”

“Ball dva is the worst tank comp, nobody plays it” despite ball dva being the OWL meta almost all season AND it being the anti double shield comp.

“Moira is op” she has the lowest support pickrate and winrate, she does massive heal8ng but provides nothing else.

“I don’t care what the stats say, my experience has been different”

1 Like

96% of OW players (those below high Masters) play a balanced game though.

There is a reason they talk about using data from GM and feelings below it because data below GM is going to show a balanced game.

“You must be wall hacking because you used your ears to know I was flanking!”

It’s hard to pick just one. I’ve seen some real rib-tickles.

I’ve seen a lot of people straight up deny that top picks are performing well. I haven’t followed the recent state of balance to know if these examples are still relevant but Brig and Dva are the two from the past that spring to mind.

The idea that there’s a sentient matchmaker that is forcing you to lose games is a serious contender.

Yes I agree. We also take away recon gun and you know what actually just delete him entirely

1 Like

He could be turned into a trash can.

1 Like

Asking any hero to be deleted.

He already plays like one, all he needs is a garbage truck skin

2 Likes

Name changes being “political”.

2 Likes

Maybe you should just switch to Hanzo and duo with Omni

People angry at Overwatch team devs for assault and harassment committed by WoW higher ups in the past

1 Like

People who think that pros and streamers know how to balance the game

9 Likes

I would never dishonor myself like that

only support with a negative winrate in GM & picked less than bap

“broken”

Anytime someone says a character should be deliberately overpowered or underpowered because of sKiLl. On a related note, anytime someone says supports should keel over and die if a DPS looks at them funny.

2 Likes

“Mccree is the weakest hero in the game”

6 Likes