What is something you would personally like to see happening in upcoming lore?

Anything involving Mercy or Zen lore.

Then Lucio would be amazing.

1 Like

I would love if this were true to stop shipping wars but sadly, I have not found any evidence of this statement? I looked everywhere for it but maybe I just suck at searching lol

I like how they make everyone so far have secondary character love interests (Tracer/Emily, Amelie/Gerard, Ana/Sam, Torb/Ingrid etc.)

2 Likes

I’d like to see who’s trying to get titans for their military.

1 Like

I want to see unexpected characters meeting. My favorite comic is Searching because of the juxtaposition of Sombra and Zarya. We all know Zenyatta and Genji have shared history, so how about Zen helping Mei deal with the loss of her friends. Or Vishkar wants to recruit Efi so Symmetra is sent to meet Orisa. Tracer interacting with characters outside of Overwatch, Junkrat interacting with non-junkers, Ashe interacting with anyone besides Mccree. Just more connections between diverse characters.

2 Likes

The best way to make Overwatch timeline is to take 2076 year as its “Recall” year, then make all heroes born years by 2076 - [their current ages], then sort them from oldest (Reinhardt) to youngest (Orisa), then put archives dates (-8,-7,-6), then finally put all information about heroes, their backstories by their stories logic sense.

Preach on! Preach on!

Junkrat’s Treasure and the Junkers ties with Overwatch. Maybe the Queen has some sort of connection

1 Like

I don’t really think they have one? Especially considering they’re a mostly lawless group that lives in the ashes of a destroyed non-violent omnium.

“ashes” hehe. These Junkers are really familiar with Deadlock.

I want Hanzo, Widow, and Sym to have redemption arcs.