What is required to be top 500 in comp ctf?

My rating in the competitive ctf ladder is currently about 3850 and I’ve played 60-70 games but I don’t show up in the top 500 leaderboards even though top 500 for that gamemode starts at around 3750sr. I have the sms protection enabled on my account aswell. Am I missing something here or is there just a bug in the system?

Edit:
Ok figured it out: I had to play 50 games after I had enabled the sms protect. Hit top 500 now. Now just gotta climb a bit higher to stay there for the end of the season :smiley:

Verify your account’s email. I think there’s something to do with phone numbers.

Ah enable SMS protection.

1 Like

I’ve enabled sms protection but dont think I have done the email confirmation, I’ll try that thank you very much!

Did you check the Tier Legend? That score is in masters. 4000+ says grand masters, but Idk after that.
Oh also what server do you use? I see you’re on PC.

Yea I know I’m not gm but top 500 isn’t dependent on your actualy skill tier, just your rating and esp in arcade is often way below gm. I think the issue is with my account not being eligible for one reason or another. (may very well be the lack of a confirmed email RandomName suggested above)

Well I hope you can get it cleared up and congratulations on getting that far. :slight_smile:

Ye thanks I sure hope I’ll get my fancy rewards after grinding the mode to the extent I did :smile: