What is going on with the game?

FREE H0NG K0nkG!!! REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES.

2 Likes

YESSS Mei is a hero to the people. (woulda done all caps but apparently “Body is unclear, is it a full message?” like, wtf, even the forum is broken)

This is so accurate.

3 Likes

Dormammu i’ve come to bargain.

If you can’t necro threads without a reason, what is a good reason ?
I just wanted to respond to some threads that are more relevant to me, but you ban me and remove all my posts without a reason.
You just slap a child who can’t even speak and expect them to understand your telepathy.
You have lost your mind Dormammu, your way, and your people Dormammu.

p.s. if you dont want necro, just prevent responding to aged posts or give me a valid reason of why my reason isnt a reason and what the secret reason is to be able to reply to an older post, that i can clearly reply to but apparently if it upsets a soft shelled candy fish it is enough for ghosting me from the forums with no reason. i am a sad gamer.

And Ana is being nerfed… WTF

This gets a reward:

Just let it die, been necro’d so many times.

2 Likes

Three ideas to make the game even better:

• Comp Mystery Heroes
  • Comp 2-2-2 Mystery Roles/Heroes
  • Fix SR System for Swapping Heroes below Diamond
2 Likes

Please can people stop necroing this thread?

It seems the game was abandoned for Overwatch 2 development. When it became obvious to the players they announced Overwatch 2 which seemed to placate the player base for a while. Even the new things they have come out with for the game seem intent on adding to the death nails so when Overwatch 2 comes out we all switch. An example of this is when we had huge queues for DPS and then they release Echo, not only a DPS but a flying DPS when most of the other characters either can’t or find it difficult to shoot up. They also nerfed the tanks and the continue nerfing them so they are less fun to play while continuing the power creep of the DPS such as buffs to Genji and Ash. It pretty much started with the release of Wrecking Ball which signaled it is no longer a team based game which was one of the big separators it had from the other first person shooter.

I like playing Volskaya :neutral_face:

1 Like

This is an appropriate time to bump this given blizzards recent woes.

1 Like

post 666 cause why not

1 year later damn this place.

They just have to bring back old quick play. This new one is garbage you que 10minutes to a game and play 2 minutes. Just bring the old one back!!

Why did the nerf Bastion it was totally fine. Buff him again. Give him heal and more live!!!

the game just sucks, no one plays the point they just running trying to get kills then yells because a healer not healing them. They should have neve gone with 5v5 or made it free to play.

i think the battle pass system can be done in a better way overall OW2 wanted to make more money and it is okay for them to go after money but not at the cost of the players experience in game there are other issues as well like if the tank is dead its basically a team wipe how to fix this some suggestions

1. The game overall with the 5v5 does feel better but it removes the possibilty of the tank to have some freedom / make some aggressive plays so playing tank would be more of hardcore gaming which is not the style of OW with it being a 5v5 the death of an enemy is more which is good but with the amount ablities and cooldowns u have to keep track of the make a good play is much more i d recommend awarding good plays with incentives to make the gamer more happy and also it would be nice if there was a body shot multiplier in better effect like hands , torso ,headshot , legs giving value for ur aim and not abilites . another suggestion is that the cooldowns of any ability less than 10 seconds should be increased by 2 seconds so that players can make better plays with their ability instead of spam
    OW2 needs to find A balance between fun and hardcore gaming
    Battle pass
  2. the duration of the battle pass is too short 2weeks ???
  3. allow players to buy the charecter straight away if they dont want to grind
  4. more exp for battle pass per game won and on weekends so that they play more and get rewards faster

and the report system is one sided petty talk

Damn what a necro <💀>

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

no, I didn’t read what you wrote. I know it’s rude to reply to you without reading you, but it’s even more rude to talk in a 2018 topic (well before the announcement of ow2) which has long since lost any usefulness as an argumentative continuation. :face_exhaling:

stop with necroposting.