🦹‍♂️ What if the next hero was a Isekai theme hero? (another world theme but I am also thinking Deadpool and Futurama too))

You want a Slime hero?

2 Likes

I can’t wait till Truck-kun is a playable character

4 Likes

I think i understand you, you’re talking about something along the lines of captain america but probably more normal from more of a normal world like present day right now because overwatch itself is basically the futuristic isekai world.

Am i right?

1 Like

… Yes… but that again is not what I talking about here… (Gonna file that away for another time.)

No I want a hero who is from 201X, who played Overwatch, Hero of the Storm etc… Who worked at Blizzard as a VA. Who got frozen, who then woke up in a future of 207X. At Blizzard World, where is then forced to work as a courier (Aka as a New Hero), and is kinda like Deadpool, because Overwatch does not exist in Overwatch. (Aka he never has a job at Overwatch as a VA in their database.) But lore wise he will just assume history lost it or maybe something else erased it. Or maybe it’s just all in his head and he is crazy. Just Regular Isekai things.

Basically Isekai/Futurama/Deadpool

Basically this will be a VA who will be playing himself or herself. (Depends who Blizz finds)

1 Like

2 Likes

Cute and I would like that skin, but not what I mean, by another world.

This more like Tarzan I guess… (no, nevermind getting tired and lost in my own thoughts (aspergers))

Need time to clear.

I will leave for now with this:

Incidentally, probably getting new crossover skins soon.

1 Like

I dream of a new hero this way by Blizzard World… but then again I know it is a dream.

Which is probably why I dream so well at times. (again aspergers)

It could be interesting if they did this, I suppose it would be a decent way to introduce a swordsman type hero

1 Like

I saw myself in power armor in the dream… but more from the movie Alien Power Armor. (sorry for the language)

I was a tank (so working for Blizz world in this armor would fit, could be a skin I guess.)

Haha that would be interesting xD

1 Like

Its just another Idea I playing around with like a ball of yarn.

1 Like

Do you have a Terrain Bastion Skin?

Like this?

1 Like

No this tank… I guess you don’t have any

screw it dude the next hero should be a gray alien

Technically that would another world thing… But I am not going more on Alien stuff… But I will leave this video on that unrelated matter

The explanation of: Time: 1:08 (Guess it plays from beginning as default)

A seemingly clumsy yakuza in the Shimada clan they somehow trusted to be the point person to call for help if anything goes wrong.

…I don’t see how this is related. Leave Hanzo’s Father out of this. (the narrator.)