What if Mercys blue beam would have a different effect depending of the role of the hero?

I mean for example blue beam would have different effect depending on the role your boosting.

Tank gets 30% damage boost
Damage Dealer get 20% defense boost.
Healer will get an extra 50 shield as long boostet.

What do you think about this kind of idea? I think as long DDs can not get damage boostet it will also solve some problems with it.

2 Likes

Would make pharmercy combo less cancerous but make Zarya even more braindead than she already is

3 Likes

I think Ashe is more worse. But Zarya will still be the same because you can damage boost her at the moment but nobody does.

I feel like going for tankier tanks and more dmg DPS would be better

Aka, move the defense to tanks and damage to DPS

(I’m still not too sure about it tho)

1 Like

Do you really want that tanks are even more tankier :slight_smile: My idea behind this was that mercy can balance their weakness a bit like tanks get more damage and DDs get a bit more tanky also Supports would profit from this because at the time damage boost a support is pretty useless.

1 Like

The damage boost for tanks remains the same…

I always thought if you damage boosted another hero it would increase their heals by 30 per cent.

I think Mercy will always be scapegoated when there is a synergy working way better then with others. Doesnt matter if it gets changed or not.

Tbh I am starting to hate the blue beam jyst because hitscan power creep is already so bad and Mercy adding more to that makes me vomit.

I’d be glad to shave off 5-10% from damage boost for a res cast time buff or something.

Yeah
I hate zarya because she’s a fat DPS, dva as well
In the other hand, I loved 1-3-2 zarya and old dva, actual tanks

I mean this is already how it works for tanks so I don’t know what your complaining about.

I love characters like mei, reaper, bastion, doom, etc having a defense boost with self heals, it’d solve some problems like ashe, echo, but would create more problems with tankier dps, double shield/bunker comps(could even make them semi viable)

Less brainded than Mercy, moira,Brigitte,Symmetra etc…

I’ve seen your posts all you do is demand nerfs for Zarya