What if Mercy healed +10 more

Yup, team dies after enemy uses some ults, Mercy flies in and presses Q. I even trained my 12 year old sister to do it. Imagine how complicated it was. :rofl:

No big deal, I was a pro SNES player at age 7.

It’s perfectly fine to have that view and to say it. It’s unreasonable to dance around the point like he is doing.

Some of his topics have just been picking numbers at random as suggestions.

Sorry, if Mercy didn’t think before using Resurrect, they would use it whenever any teammate died. Also, if it required training, it obviously required thinking.

Yes, if blizzard listened to these forums then they would likely revert Mercy. They aren’t dumb, they know how to balance the game which is why Mercy hasn’t gotten reverted yet.

Revert Mercy is not popular on the forums… This is the most popular suggestion on the forums.

Funniest thing I’ve read here all week.

I’d be ok with this on all the healers tbh. It discourages people taking stupid damage, and helps bring tanks back up without taking 7 years.

I only speak for myself, I speak what I see and I’m very direct type of person. I don’t even think Mercy needs a buff in all honesty like I said, his idea however is something I can get behind.

Mass Rez however is something I’m not.

Training is really pushing it. More like I just told her two times to hide and press Q when everybody dies. I mean, literally a child could do this, a child that has barely any prior experience to gaming. And she would routinely get potgs and her teammates would comment what an awesome Mercy she was :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m going to assume that your rank is low if such a strategy worked for you…

And I can tell my 8 year old brother how to use Transcendance… just press Q. Doesn’t mean they are using it right.

This sounds like a lie. I’m going to assume that this is a lie.

You must be new here. Did you buy someone else’s account? haha, just click on any Mercy thread.

If the majority of people on these forums were to balance the game, it would be trash. Genji, Tracer, and Doomfist would be unplayable, Mercy would be ridiculously broken, and the game would suck. They have done a very great job balancing the game. Every hero is viable right now, and that is a fact. People need to stop trying to poison the game with horrible balance ideas and just let blizzard balance the game. They know a whole heck of a lot more about the game and it’s balance than anyone on these forums.

3 Likes

You must be new lmfao. Also, I clicked on this thread and not surprisingly, it wasn’t a thread asking to revert Mercy.

But you made it one …

1 Like

You can check my rank by clicking on my profile. Not to mention how many Mercy-one-tricks got to masters by abusing that mechanic. I mean come on man, you guys live in a separate dimension or have played a different game. We can all remember what old Mercy was and mass rez was friggin broken. Anyone could do it.

Trans requires thinking and game sense. Pressing Q and rezzing 5 dead people doesn’t.

Why? :rofl: Literally a 12 year old can press shift + Q, it isn’t rocket science. Anyone could do mass rez, it was literally the easiest thing to do in the game for maximum utility. Press shift + press Q = ta daaa, all teammates are back.

Thanks for giving your opinion! My opinion is that I still think that a reverting Mass res is the best option for her nonetheless, for the reasons I’ve already posted previously. :slight_smile:

1. It was the triple tank meta when Ana was “god tier”, not Dive. So I would suggest at least researching a little bit on the history of Mass rez before speaking out against it.
  2. Mercy’s Mass Rez was still no where near brought out to be as god-tier as Valkrie was.
  3. Mercy with Mass Rez didn’t have nearly as much nerfs to try and balance it as Valkyrie did. Valkyrie with Rez on E was and still is by definition, a lot more difficult to balance.

So… sorry, there’s absolutely no way you can argue against that or convince me otherwise. Facts are facts. And my views will still remain. It’s time to bring Mass Rez back. And it’s really time for a revert. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

No I didn’t?? LOL.

Diamond is not that high. Then again, that’s probably because I’ve consistently been in GM since season 3.

Fixed a month before her rework.

You don’t need to know what it was like before to conclude that the strategy was bad. You can just do some research.

Care to elaborate? If trans requires thinking and game sense, so does mass Resurrect.

The fact that people were complimenting them for hiding when you are most likely going to flop with the strategy.

True, I don’t think there’s anything I could say that would change your mind.

I just think it’s a bit sad, and a disservice to the Mercy community to focus exclusively on demanding the one thing the devs probably won’t do, to the exclusion of all other Fun things.

Mercy is in a very good spot right now in terms of balance imho. A majority of Mercy mains want a revert, but they know it’s not happening so they are asking for a buff. They must not like having to play a well-rounded, balanced hero haha.

I think the Mercy community has spoken many times. A lot are happy with the rework and a lot are not. A lot want a rework and a lot want a revert. Both opinions are valid, and one isn’t better than the other. Quite simple as that. :slight_smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart: