What if Bastion could move while in sentry form?

Well the thread is stupid and so is Sombra

I guess I should be more specific, I mean sitting in one ability all day. People are too reliant on sentry, just like how old Torb was too reliant on his turret.

ur face is stoopid lul

1 Like

I was talking about the hero/devs but you felt like adding yourself to the list :woman_shrugging:

lol i know im stupid tho

That was entirely Blizzard though. I wasnā€™t really following the community at the time but from what Iā€™m aware of its a similar case with the whole Mercy situation. No one wanted it, there was plenty of warning that it would be op but Blizzard pushed it forward anyway.

Brutal. I mean I could go on about how Sombra is statistically weak throughout all of ladder but the highest tier and how its statistically unlikely for you to run into one during your average game but its not really worth me ranting on about that right now.

Anyway, whatā€™s your thoughts on opā€™s suggestion then KAT?

I mean, Sentry needs to stay the primary focus of his kitā€¦ itā€™s what makes Bastion Bastion. I do think that players should be encouraged to use Recon more often, but Sentry should be the primary focus.

I donā€™t really like this particular idea, because I think Sentry should stay immobile, but he needs something to encourage Recon more, and make Sentry more consistent. I personally think they should rework Ironclad; remove the passive damage resist, give him some more survivability when repairing (either via damage resist while repairing kinda like roadhog, or allowing him to overheal with armor when at full health kinda like the old Torb armor packs) that affects Recon too.

Not really. Itā€™s a popular topic discussed among like minded people.

Should not induce butthurtism.

Fair enough. Blizz isnā€™t always the greatest at listening, holier than thou attitude sometimes.

I agree.
Overheal sounds interesting, although I kinda feel like he should keep at least ironclad during his ult so he doesnā€™t get immediately denied upon using it.

1 Like

man i love how madkat immediately shut up the moment i acknowledged that i was stupid lmfao

canā€™t insult a person with no self esteem aye

Whats that even supposed to mean?

That part should also be changed to give him armor immediately upon use like it used to.

Here's some more details
  • Configuration Sentry
    • Reduce maximum spread to 2Ā° (Currently 3Ā°)
    • Bloom added to weapon
      • Initial accuracy of 1.25Ā°, bloom starts after 0.2 seconds of continuous fire
      • Reaches 2Ā° after 0.3 seconds of additional continuous fire
    • Headshots added
    • Ammo count reduced to 200 (Currently 300)
  • Ironclad
    • Damage resistance removed
    • Now allows Bastionā€™s self-repair to over-heal him with 75 armor
    • This armor cannot be healed by other healers, only Bastion
      • The over-heal is ā€œorangeā€ armor, similar to Torbā€™s armor packs
  • Self-repair
    • No longer consumes resources when it cannot heal Bastion
    • Startup delay reduced to 0.1 seconds (Currently 0.5 seconds)
    • Able to reload while repairing
    • Healing resource increased by 25%
      • Allows for 375 healing (Currently 300)
  • Configuration Tank
    • No self damage
      • Still applies the same self knockback, but does 0 damage to Bastion
    • Tread sounds reduced slightly
    • Adds 75 normal armor
    • Instantly applies 75 Ironclad armor (in addition to the normal armor)
2 Likes

Ohh, that sounds good, too.

1 Like

You have that written down somewhere, donā€™t you?

2 Likes

Here

Didnā€™t even mean to set you up for that, but Iā€™ll still take credit for it like I meant for that to happen.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got lots of themā€¦ typically when I see a suggestion in a thread, I have one thatā€™s pretty close.

Itā€™s called not always looking at the OW GD, something youā€™re clearly unfamiliar with.

Itā€™s not an insult if itā€™s true btw

eh, i guess. this is the first week ive actually been on the forums tho lol. im not on that often

u can still insult someone and have it be true, ever heard of negative character traits

You guys need to relax, seriously youā€™re arguing over nothing.