What Have You Been Playing Instead Until Orisa is Nerfed?

Personally, I’ve been running through Persona 4 Golden. Also been finishing up Mob Psycho 100 between lectures.

Both of which have been much more fun than dealing with an Orisa every match. But hey, those Ramattra nerfs coming next season are really gonna spice that up!

4 Likes

Destiny 2. Prepping for lightfall.

Trying to get Hierarchy of needs to drop.

Cool blog!, hope you’re still in high school, playing Persona 4 as an adult is kinda cringe. lol!

1 Like

And responses like this are why nothing is sacred on the forums.

4 Likes

Is it supposed to be? I beat 5 Royal back in HS and just wanted to play more after the ports came out. I haven’t considered how my view of the series will change now that I’m not everyone’s same age.

You sure it’s them that’s in high school?

9 Likes

Dead By Daylight.
Eruption is about to be nerfed soon thank god.

Ive been multitasking The Last of us, Far Cry New Dawn, and Fire emblem:Engage.

And by multitasking I mean slowing going through whichever I feel like when I dont have work :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have been playing euro truck simulator 2 and have also been replaying breath of the wild.

And when I feel a bit competitive I’ve been playing splatoon 3, even playing overwatch a little bit to get coins.

I’ve been playing Orisa.

Nerfed? She was just nerfed. She’s not getting another nerf. My only suggestion to you if you can’t handle anyone playing her is to get better at the game…

IB4 “I’m diamond/t500”. Don’t care. If you don’t know how to deal with her at that those ranks, you clearly don’t deserve to be at said ranks and have most likely been carried/boosted up there…

Making almost 6000 posts on an overwatch forum is lame

2 Likes

I haven’t purposely not been playing OW, in fact I’m playing tonight with my gf and another good friend…

But lately I’ve been playing The Isle a lot. A little RDO here, a little GTA there.

Need to reinstall Star Citizen…

Just finished the FF7 Remake, as well as 100% FF7 OG. (honestly, emerald and ruby weapon are jokes with the right materia set up… literally cast one thing and then put my controller down…)

How is it? I just finished 3H a little while back. Picked Bernie as my wife.

We know how to deal with her. She’s mind numbingly boring (to play as and against), so we’re playing other games.

And yes, she will be nerfed again, and people who don’t deserve their rank, and are just riding the Orisa train up the ladder will fall hard. It will be a blast to watch.

Ironic that the Orisa player is ready to call someone out for being boosted

1 Like

Playing wow, all the tanks feel samey in this game now so it’s boring.

Tbh I find ramattra way more annoying than orisa, maybe it’s because I play winston though.

DbZ dokkan battle. Grinding stones until anniversary hits global.

Also up bandais rear end over the fact that 20 days later DBZ: Kakarot still isn’t fixed on series x.

Alright I’ll tell all my masters teammates your info. Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Im enjoying it. Its not as elaborate as 3h’s. Feels more like awakening but more gimicky. Some parts are meh but its still fun.

1 Like

It’s still wild to me how a franchise nintendo literally kept out of america due to worries of not performing well is now one of their best franchises.

1 Like