What happened to the dislike button?

Um… why was the dislike button removed? Is it a bug?

13 Likes

It got removed, but this has been ask a few times now so pls use the searchbar the next time and write then.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is removed, as the announcement said:

2 Likes

Now people will troll with posts that used to get hundreds of downvotes.

“Moira/mercy/whoever is OP since they killed me!”

Edited for stupid phone typos

6 Likes

Flagging LOL.

There is no simple “disagreeing” option.

4 Likes

See, this is why we need downvotes.

8 Likes

I think the problem I see there is that the “multiple options” is still the same as the old reporting function and does not cover everything

2 Likes

@Razeluxe, The reason they removed it is not for the poor people who’s feelings were hurt. It is to actually build a better community by requiring people to actually debate a topic instead of just down voting everything. Since flagging inappropriately will result in discipline, people will be hesitant to use it, and those who do will eventually be banned from the forums.

It’s the people who say “Can’t have fee-fee’s hurt” that don’t realize what is wrong with the Overwatch community and why people get so frustrated with the game.

5 Likes

Kinda glad there is no more dislike button, should be a healthy change.

3 Likes

honestly for it to be healthy likes should be removed too.

people are just trolling with immunity now and while reaping rewards to get their forum account elevated.

1 Like

It AFK’ed when the Forums moved, and well… got lost. Oh well. :wink:

Just checked it, Trolling includes posts that can be upsetting , don’t know what to think about that.

Should at least add more options or just an “other” choice. Oh well.

I am so glad that it was removed. People has been wanting the dislike gone for a year.

it’s kinda strange, just visited the eu forum and you can still dislike posts… guess they made the change only for us? but why?

Hey when ever I get on Overwatch to update it the updating speed is always resets to 20kb and 1kb like why?