What game do you resort to when you're tilted/burned out?

Ngl, I’ve been playing in a Minecraft server w/ my other nostalgic adult friends and I’ve been having a lot more fun with it than I have Overwatch lately.

Spyro also came out. That’s a thing I need to do.

Evil Mojo recently changed the entire launcher and removed previously needed files (like the authenticator that was used). Afterward, Paladins opening on my computer or the wife’s laptop was a 50-50 shot.

I had to uninstall it, delete all leftover Hi-Rez folders in the hidden folders, and do a fresh install. After that, Paladins works fine.

Something doesn’t update properly between the old launcher and the new, which seems to be a regular topic at the forums.

Factorio~ 20 char limit is stupid

Cities: Skylines and Hollow Knight

I play tons of games besides Overwatch, as I always have.

Right now it’s Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Red Dead Redemption 2. The latter of which is about to get the beta for Online soon.

In January I’m 100% stopping any Overwatch for Kingdom Hearts III.

Ghostricks and traptrix are the only acceptable decks

1 Like

I had been playing a bit before the mobile release, but my God is it nice to do things like fishing or WCing on mobile.

Quake Champions. I can only play a game or two of Overwatch before I want to uninstall because of all the CC. I actually just use it to warm my hands up before jumping into duels.

Mario Bros. 3 on my NES (not the mini… the actual NES)

Splatoon 2, botw

depends on my mood.

just frustrated and want to do nothing while also being able to leave the game or troll/teamkill while not caring at all = CSGO comp
in a good mood but want to use my head and have fun = LOL norms
want to keep playing and not care about losing = paladins comp

If my friends are online i like playing fortnite cause there is no other way to play that boring a55 game, it’s also unplayable with randoms since they don’t talk, land on the other side of the map and die alone, steal your loot, stand still and not help while you’re getting shot at (usually all 4)…the only way to play that game is 4 stacking while everyone has mics and is having fun.

Destiny 2, Forsaken or Red Dead redemption 2. Anything with the number 2 in it.

When i don’t want to shoot things Odyssey is just the way to go, more relaxing than Skyrim(eat it Todd).
And when i still do but not online, there is Brutal doom.

Right now I’ve been going back to Sonic Adventure 2: Battle to finish getting all the emblems.

When I get tilted with OW I honestely lose all interest in playing games in general. Monday I tried to play competitive again. Played 1 game and that 1 game was enough for me to question whether I wanted to quit or not. Tried to play Warframe for a bit but just wasn’t feeling it.

More Overwatch. I can’t stop until I get a good win. Then I go play whatever singleplayer game I’m playing at the moment. Right now that’s Mass Effect Andromeda

Why do people dislike her?

I used to run a Ghostrick beatdown deck, nobody could stop me until pendulum summoning came out

Destiny 2, old games like Smash Bros Melee and such. I also play some mobile games as much as those are hated on like Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia.

This question makes me feel old. I don’t have the time to get burned out over a game.