Is anyone here having a problem with people throwing matches?

Just wondering if it is happening a lot for you guys as well? There is so much hate before the game even starts it seems like. I just want everyone to get along. not purposely pick a bad char and try and lose the match instead of even leaving.

2 Likes

For sure, dude. Just had a match where one guy went Torbjorn on Attack Hanamura and when we asked if he could kindly switch he said he didn’t care and just wanted to throw.
In this season there seems to be a lot more trolls and throwers than the last seasons. I’m not sure why

maybe its becuase this is the first season i actually started like on the minute it opened. I suppose I should have waited to filter out some people before doing my placements. I got like 1600 last season i got 2k… not good by any means but I cant get out of this tier because of people that do this.

Main problem is that ppl on sales buy alt accounts and dont care about their sr as they would on their main.

So instead of giving a fighting chane they throw easily as soon as something goes wrong with the popular sentence “I dont care”.

I cant stress enough how much this troubles me and I just dont want to match with low levels at any cost.

Just had an orisa player that went afk on the last push. we had the game if it wasn’t cause thrower “GodFall”

Damn man that’s so harsh. Well I am currently looking for a team to get out of this damn silver ranking. I really want to be able to queue with people that have atleast a little bit of game and comp knowledge.