What does it mean "Attack speed increased" for Pharah?

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – September 21, 2018:

Is that to mean that the travel velocity is faster or is it referring to her firing rate?

Firing rate. It was reduced from 0.9 seconds to 0.75 seconds in between rockets iirc.

Thank you, that’s what I thought. I read another post complaining about Pharah being busted now since that poster had to reacquaint himself with the projectile speed, at least from the sound of things.

I don’t think her rocket travel speed has been increased, I think “Attack Speed Increase” just summarizes the rest of the changes. If they changed her rocket speed they would have put a number on it, like the firing rate.

its a shameless buff…hope you like pharmercy combos…you gona see it more than ever.

basically her rockets come out of the launcher faster, but the rockets themselves stay the same speed as before

People who don’t play Pharah think we just hold our finger down on primary fire, and so think that firing 0.15sec quicker will somehow give us a damage boost. It’s wrong minded. I honestly don’t know the target audience for these tweaks, but I’ll bet they don’t even want to play this character, pre or post changes.