💌 | What do you want to see in Overwatch?

Hello, forumers! :blush:
I’ve been pretty salty and stressed lately, and I’m getting kind of tired of it. I want to hold a light-hearted community discussion about fun, new features we’d liked to see incorporated into the game.

Now, I know we’re all a little let down with the past few events, and half of us are upset with the recent patch; however, I don’t want this discussion to be a toxic rant against Blizzard. This is not the thread for that. So, please, keep it light.

What I want to read are your ideas for new content. It can be anything from new skins, maps, game modes, social features, etc. Be creative and be detailed! I know everyone has an idea they’d like to see in Overwatch.

Here are some of my own ideas. Feel free to add onto them if you’d like to!

• Chill Kill map (😊 | We need an interactive chill / kill map)
  • Builder support who heals with stationary turrets.
  • Dragon Orisa skin
  • Pink Reaper skin (Sorry, Hangzhou, yours don’t count as cute as they are :heart:)
  • Bikini and swimming trunk skins for every hero
  • A karaoke voiceline for Bastion where he sings (chirps) with Ganymede
  • Main tank who projects shields (much like original Sym did)
  • Mama Hong
  • A new FFA map because even though I don’t play it very much, I still think those maps are really cool and unique!

TL;DR You are an Overwatch dev for a year, what new features would you incorporate into the game?

1 Like

i still want reaper to say pew pew pew when using his ult

1 Like

Yes, please! Or at least have the pew pew pew voiceline with a new skin. Here’s my idea: Reaper with his mask on but in swimming trunks. His guns are water guns, and when he blossoms he says you-know-what. :smiley:

1 Like

I want to revert roadhog’s 1 shot death cannon.

it is way too weak now.

doing the same dps with just a faster shoot time doesn’t mean its the same thing. I don’t find him fun at all now that he has this fast gun but it does no damage.

2 Likes

More game content, less OWL related.
Less recycling and more new things.

Or at least keep the content schedule instead of further slowing it down.

1 Like

More pve missions.

Some training solo missions with every hero insted of what we have as a tutorial.

More lore for main cast.

That just some ideas, propably bad but hey, i can past what i think.

1 Like

I always wanted a huge 12v12 map or something with 3 active capture points at the same time (A, B and C) and first to 1500points wins.

Kind of a silly idea but would be awesome if it would work :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is your map idea for this game mode? c:

I think a permanent PvE mode would do wonders for the game.

Beyond that a friendly fire mode would be pretty funny.

Also more skins and cosmetics for mei to trigger everyone.

1 Like