What do you think is the “feature no one asked for” is going to be?

Please make this happen

It’s a buff to me, so I can actually play Baptiste :’)

That would require 10 times more lore than we’ve been given up to this point. I don’t know if Michael Chu is ready to tell us what Mercy thinks of Hot Springs, what Moira thinks of the beach, or how Brigitte would react if we gift her a Daikon yet. The whole project would probably stall for months as he decides, does DVa take the MEKA to the cherry blossom festival or leave it at home?

4 Likes

You’re right, that would take much too long, and I don’t think we could handle a steamy date with Torb while trying to keep it a secret from his wife.

2 Likes

Atleast they’re fair and balanced

Hopefully they’ll sell me Overwatch from it’s first week minus any bugs and no adding new heroes.

Has anyone ever asked for Theater mode from Halo? Specifically the ability to see what was going on in the match beyond your first person POV.

Tbh that would do really really well

1 Like

take away op fth and add in 20dmg 76 + Ana and it would be great.

I would uninstall.

I mean, sure she was OP for a while, but like, the 60 h/s to 50 h/s nerf was unnecessary. It’s manageable but it can’t keep up with burst damage sometimes unlike the other supports.

Not to mention that they didn’t update her ultimate charge to compensate the nerf until recently.

1 Like

Trust levels in game. Common skins are usable at trust level 1, rare skins at trust level 2, epic skins at trust level 3, and legendary skins at trust level 4!

1 Like

Please be guilds. (Before you tell me I know it’s not guilds I just really want guilds).

1 Like

Good to know they are working on stuff so important that people haven’t even asked for or complained about it. The phrase “first things last” comes to mind.

1 Like

It made her a must pick support in every situation, her pick rate was like, 100% with 60hps. You’d pretty much lose if you didn’t have a mercy, I think it was necessary.

1 Like

You can watch OWL while you’re logged into the game.

1 Like

I’d take ana and orisa, maybe sombra?

1 Like

Don’t tease me like that, I’ve legitimately been asking for this for over a year!

1 Like

Overwatch league clip save system

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I assume it has something to do with either role-queue, a new social feature, or an addition the replay system (allowing us to play around with replays like we can in the OWL viewer). Either way though, I hope it’s soon. Personally I would love if they added a lot more Avoid slots as well. 3 is simply not nearly enough…

Also I love your username! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like