What do you think is the “feature no one asked for” is going to be?

So daddy Jeff said in a interview that blizzard are going to be coming out with a new feature that “ no one ever asked for” I have no idea but what do y’all think?

I don’t know, but i don’t like it because it can’t be amazing if no one asked for it

15 Likes

Probably weather effects

9 Likes

knowing Jeff, another mercy nerf

17 Likes

Forced 0-0-6

obviously.

15 Likes

Someone on YouTube made a good point by suggesting that Papa Jeff was being sarcastic, and that maybe it’s a feature many have been clamoring for. Just a possibility.

10 Likes

I would love day and night cycle in the game.

3 Likes

random crits

11 Likes

I’m really getting sick of this meme.
I mean, mercy was the most OP hero, for the longest time, being at 100% pickrate in pretty much every rank. The nerfs were necessary, lucky she didn’t get nerfed sooner. She was only UP for like a month.

9 Likes

Competitive Mystery Heroes

7 Likes

Competitive Mystery FFA

2 Likes

One random player will be given cybernetic arms.

1 Like

A battle royale mode.

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

4 Likes

competitive total mayhem

3 Likes

I’m guessing some kind of social media feature, like, sharing your highlights on Facebook or something silly like that.

3 Likes

I have a feeling it’s either going to be a “Report System 2.0” or like a Karma system which is like a further evolution of the endorsement system.

Role que, if it does come out for all modes will definitely hurt the game, but if only ranked then it’s fine.

1 Like

Being able to open lootboxes from the pause screen.

Overwatch mobile game

but it’s a dating sim

8 Likes

mode vote
tournaments
2 2 2 lock role (most people dont thinks its a good idea :x: )
map chooser
arcade revamp
etc

Maybe it’s a customizable UI, let me adjust size and position of the UI elements.

What it is, I hope it’s something that actually helps the gameplay directly.

2 Likes