What do you think about the letter from Asa

Heya!

I would like to know what you think about this letter :smiley: and maybe even some theories? Personally, I’m a big fan of it. And as I saw somewhere else, this person (or people) that is beating up the Hashimoto members is either Hanzo or Asa’s daughter. It could be Hanzo since he got this new skin, and is a former member of the Shimada Clan. But also could be Asa’s daughter, she got a sword from her father, and Asa mentions how she is growing up in bad surroundings. As Asa says, she wants to stop this gang, not because of loyalty to Hashimoto, but because the Kanezaka people are suffering from it. And it would be cool if she finds out it is her own daughter. What do you think?

Cheers Love!

Hanzo being vigilantie that care about his “subjects” is good option. But I dobout its him. His arc is attonmemt for “killing” Genji, so righting wrongs of fallout between brotheres certiantly fits, as freeing Kazenaka people from Hashimoto. Just one thing - too close to Shimada castle. In “Dragons” we learn from that Hanzo is fugitive with bounty on his head. Why he would play robin hood near home, and why now? Around 8 years after his departure.
Beside Hanzo was trained to be head of yakuza. He would know how to chase Hashimoto out without making it harder for inhabitants.
Therefore after this attack must be someone inexperianced like Yui.

1 Like

I watch Blame the Controller and I like his theory better about a Nine Tailed Fox Hero. Especially when the symbol on the end of one of the pages has nine tail-like things in a circle.

1 Like