What do you guys think of this s16 ranked changes?

The game does feel better at times when playing solo. Tried to play with a couple of buddies in QP and it’s game after game of being stomped. Play a solo queue game and wow. I might actually have a chance of wining a game or two.

It’s because of this game’s horrible, HORRIBLE matchmaking that puts GM’s with me and and my duo who’s struggling to get into gold. And against us too.

MMR is wild.

Not that anybody teams up in 6-stacks as it is right now buuuuuut…

Further de-incentivizing to group up? Really? There’s not enough of that already?

“Are you in masters with your team of 6? Well you’d better not get into GM or you won’t get to play with your team anymore”.

I know this is probably a rarity (if at all), but it’s more about the principle behind it.
This game just further and further and further and further and further and further and further and further and further and further makes playing with your friends or forming a team seem less appealing!

(sarcastically:) Yeah, don’t fix the underlying problems with large groups or make teamwork more intuitive by the game’s design so it’s easier to play like a real team with randoms. Instead, just make it so you can’t group up in the first place, in this “team oriented” game! BRILLIANT! XD

Everyone has different experiences.

For me doing solo q are a 1 thing which has gone wrong & getting unlucky.

Unlike when playing with few friends I can actually win cause people are trying instead of throwing & instalocking 5 dps.

I wish that there could be seperate ranks for solo, duo, etc stacking.

Doesn’t matter to me since I’m in plat, lol. I won’t see the effects of this AT ALL.

I have to chuckle. It’s the system that Paladins uses for their high-end ranked players. No pre-made teams with more than two people.

Overwatch is the only game that promotes team play while actively discourging it at the same time, these devs suck so hard at this job it is almost impressive.

2 Likes