What constitutes "disruptive gameplay"?

in this communitysaying glhf gets you reported for ab chat

Yeah, being a one trick doesn’t seem like enough to get you banned. I have one trick accounts and don’t join chat with them (it never ends well). I also make an effort never to engage them in a negative manner (though sometimes I fail, when people are telling me to kill myself, etc.) , and instead in a positive/silly manner. I get a lot of ‘many people have avoided you’ messages, but so far no ban.

Reports do not affect endourcement

until actioned against then they do removing all endourcment levels

there is a decay on endourcements
if not activley constantly endourcing others you will not keep level 4

Honestly, except for when the avoid festure first came out, I haven’t gotten any of these.

I’m not sure, the 1 trick hate does seem to have died down since last year when Fuey got falsely banned. So :man_shrugging:

And yet racial slurs and bigotry usually go unreported. Great community, eh?

1 Like

can’t wait for you to get actioned against

then u will lose your mind when customer support gives u a copy paste awnser and you won’t be able to play the game

People tend to have a love/hate relationship with my one trick. It’s my highest endorsed and highest avoided account. I’m going to avoid naming him as we’re the same SR and will probably be in a game together at some point. :grinning:

1 Like

I mean, I won’t since I do nothing against the rules. But say I did:
I’ll just start playing on my Rein Otp and try to get it to diamon(Almost there!!!)

Yep

literally the only way to fix this game is to

1 revamp report system
2 record voip for every game and store it (it’s 2018 th filesize for audio would be like 2mb)
3 main account and tir all als to a master bnet ( so that punishments would effect all alt accounts)

I got banned for playing symmetra before they removed the “Poor Teamwork” report button. I near lost my mind when the answers I received were, “If you don’t like being banned, maybe switch to someone else?”

Their system is a nightmare if you aren’t part of the current meta.

2 Likes

Yeah but meta should not matter outside of grand master

Tell that to the lemming fanboys/girls.

Honestly the amount of trust there fanboys/girls have in them as a dev is insane

blizz will handle it

is literally the most hilarious thing i’ve ever seen typed out in match chat

Try to play on EU fam, you will get banned in one day (I never join voice chat as well, and yet I’m considered toxic)

Ah EU
That explains alot.
I hear that EU is extremely toxic compared to other regions(Well at least US that is)

you seem to ignore the fact
that those actioned against
did nothing against the rules

cause the rules are shaped into that anything and everything can be considered offensive

all u have to do is wait for your account to break the magic threshold

a few bad losses here and there from uncooperative teammates

you will get your actioning

cause you seem to enjoy trolling others that get punished by this system

2 Likes

I’ve always played on NA, this is my first season playing on EU and I’ve got banned 3 times already lol
(it’s impossible to play on EU with vc, it’s literally unbearable with all the players flaming in their languages and shouting)

1 Like

Any links to that information you’ve provided?

Sounds like you just suck and people are getting pissed and reporting you.
Try getting better at the game! You’ll have a more enjoyable time playing it :slight_smile:

I guess 4530 sr is not enough for the game lol