What average Ping do you normally play on?

30 - 40ms on EU.
110 - 140ms on US.

I don’t mind either, but I prefer US.

Also, am i the only one who noticed that ping became worse after they patched that error with Intel CPU

1 Like

Used to be 60, now is 85-100

I cri

70 EU. Wonder what the game would be like with a 25 ping.

40-50ish. OCE here (about 300km from Melb)

80+ shouldn’t be normal unless you’ve got garbo tier internet (which I suppose is pretty normal for Australia), or you’re way out Perth way.

wow.
(16characters.)

US West Coast, usually around 30-50.

when my ping is really bad it shoots up to 200, but those are standard lag spikes. Generally its 60-80 NA west coast, in canada.

Consistently 65ms (and I’m on east coast)

I have wireless 4g to my house because I can’t get a wired connection and I’m more than a few miles from the tower. I get a fairly consistent connection at ~59ms pretty regularly. I always have the packet loss indicator flashing though. :cry:

I’m usually at 50-60. On a bad day I’m at 75+ but I am forced to play via WiFi instead of a ethernet connection

60 ms on West Coast Servers

90-100 ms if I get unlucky and put on East Coast

In the UK:

30-50 or so on EU servers
120-130 or so connecting to East Coast USA
150-180 when getting dunked on by Custa in his West Coast Mystery Heroes DM matches

I once grouped with a couple of Aussies, ping was 380, it was surreal to see Rein’s Fire Strike swing animation finish BEFORE the actual Fire Strike went out…

There are no east coast servers – only central. The only time east coast servers exist in Overwatch is when the load on their west / central datacenter is great enough to start spinning up Overwatch servers in their east coast datacenter.

Pretty consistent at 28 with small fluctuations.

US west coast

60 Europe, 150 America, 230 Asia.

Live in Moscow, Russia.

I don’t know what my ping…

How… How is that possible? Do u have a direct cable with the OW servers?

'The ping stat in game isn’t only your ping, They combined it with the other stats and so the Latency number is a lot higher than your actual ping.

West Coast, I always have a consistent 54. Worst days 75