What are your anticipated changes for Sombra, what would you like see differently?

I barely have hours on her, definitely a newer hero to me but a lot of fun. Those of you who main her, what would you like see changed?

We had news that we would be seeing changes shortly, perhaps this week. Maybe next.

Maybe a increased range on hack? It is hard to speculate because she has got some work done more recently

I have a feeling hack might become exclusive to EMP and the thought scares me. On one end, I do not mind if she cannot hack enemies. But I need those hacked health packs, fam. She is my go to character if I do not want to worry about heals.

Are they reworking her or just buffing her?

I hope she can still hack enemies and health packs. I wish she could hack more, like the bounce pads and elevators/lifts in the environment. Then again, I wish there was more to the environment than what it is. We have pretty maps but they need more jump pads and lifts, in my opinion.

No idea. They stated “significant changes.” As opposed to just buffs which makes me believe there will be nerfs to compensate for whatever buffs they make. I am not sure what even counts as a rework as some people were calling the hack change a “rework” or “Sombra 2.0.” It is just too subjective to keep track of in my opinion.

sombra’s translocator should not have any time limit when she throws it

it should last forever in my opinion so sombra isnt forced to go back, the player should also be given a option to throw a new one while the first one is already activated

1 Like

I won’t be surprise if they did remove her regular hack ability and increase her assassination potential.

But you can’t deny, Sombra hack was a easier way to deal with pharah (when unnoticed) if the team does not have the hitscan mechanic/positioning to deal with her.

Just make things smoother. Too much down time with her kit.

-into and out of invis faster
-faster projectile speed for translocator
-ult charge from healing teammates again
-more consistent hack
-faster movement speed while invis
-can’t be detected from brushing by an enemy. Only from widow and hanzo

I feel like what hurts her is she leaves her team in a 5v6 for a good portion of the fight. Everything feels like it has a penalty for using it.

1 Like

I hope the hack is not removed from her kit, it’s a lot of fun to hack. I too fear it’s removal.

imo they should rework that ability.

make it more reliable (so it doesnt get interrupted by small things) but harder to pull off. also give sombra more dmg on her weapon.

It already is hard to pull off. 1 dmg cancels it and there is the 2 second penalty for a failed hack

1. Hack teammates to boost their skill recharge time for x2 hack time, 12s (reduce cooldowns by 35%-ish)… Powerful enough to let some spam a couple abilities or give Mercy a cooldown boost on her res. A bit much to ask on this one.
  2. Hacking healthpack stations also absorbs the health pack if there is damage to be healed.
  3. Higher jumping capability when invisible.
  4. Hack turrets to steal them from Torbjörn. Counts as destroyed but he states “They stole my BABY!” Can theoretically have 4 turrets on the map thanks to 2 Sombras and 2 Tors.
  5. Hacked enemies either have their defense dropped by 30% OR action speeds dropped by 15% (for duration of hack). By action speeds, I not only mean movement but reload at leas as well.

btw, did you guys and girls see the post?