What are you planning for Workshop?

Like, are you going to add new features like fire rate, reload speed, old abilities, better duplicate support for echo (please), etc. or are you just going to release it how it was in Overwatch 1? That would help a lot because if you’re going to add new stuff I understand that it’s taking a little bit of time but otherwise I really hope it will become available very soon!

What do you mean by this specifically?

Because if you want to be able to use the same rule for Duplication & the Hero being played normally thats not going to happen, they intentionally removed that “feature” after Echo was released on Live.

Which really pains me because with the Is Duplicating value making a rule not work for duplicate would’ve been so much easier than what we have now…

Yes! It’s so dumb that they removed that. It was really nice. And yeah, if you want it to not affect echo, you would easily be able to just do a “is duplicating == false”. It really sucks to have to make a whole new rule if you want to have echo do the same things while duplicating. But other things besides that I would like is: start duplicating hero, start duplicating player, duplication duration, stop duplication, duplication ultimate charge modifier, etc.

1 Like