What Are You Most Worrried About?

i mean maybe
but it would make overwatch league a little intresting and i think thats all they really want at this point…

Worried about the OW 2 heroes just being a replication of brig, bap, sigma, ashe, doom, and just ruining the game by trying to make new heroes seem “cool” by doing it all or having mechanics people hate to play against

1 Like

I’m worried someone will discover where I hid the cookies.

1 Like

I am worried about Sym in OW2. No matter how they rework her, it will never be Sym 2.0. Which is the reason why most people ask for her to be support.

Which will then lead to another rework and the cycle repeats. Also making her a healbot sounds like a bad idea.

Basically every few years they will rework Sym.

Hand them over
:gun:

1 Like

I’m worried that they’ll ruin tanks. I’m actually enjoying them right now.

I am worried about another exodus of skilled players like what happened during Brig. We lost an irreplaceable amount of skilled players then that we arguably have not recovered from.

There is more to this game than the code, the balance, and the devs. The game’s continued existence relies on accumulated knowledge spread throughout the playerbase. Certain characters arguably did not reach their full potential until over a year after the game’s launch simply because the players didn’t know how to use them to the fullest, or how to synergize with them the fullest.

Losing all of that means we’d be worse off than the switch playerbase. Like, imagine going into a game, telling people to stop staggering, and getting 5 what's staggering? 's in response. Straight nightmare fuel right there.

Gigatanks in Deathmatch. Hopefully there are some changes in the mode because I am definitely not looking forward to fighting lobbies full of souped-up hogs.

2 Likes

Worries about 5v5. I think being the single tank is going to stress a lot of tank mains out. My partner plays mostly zarya and d.va, and he’s stressed out about being the only tank.

Death doesn’t scare me. The world can’t handle these cookies. I’m doing this for all of you, don’t you get it!?

1 Like

Worried that the balancing in Ow2 with ironically make us all soldiers now.

I wonder if you could try something new with doom.
Allow him to give shields to his allies upon using his abilities (so basically team wide best defense)

EXCEPT…

These types of shields actually are more effective against BURST damage.

Maybe that could work.

Getting my final suspension? The permanent one?

I was promised I will get one next time :roll_eyes:

Just like others have said, I’m really, really worried about how OW2 will ba balanced…

I simply don’t have any trust left in the devs in that regard and if they mess up again, almost all of OW2’s improvements (such as 5v5, upcoming reworks for badly - designed heroes, etc.), which all sound great on paper, will unfairly, but still practically go to waste.

It happened with the Symmetra 3.0 rework, I’m counting the days 'till it happens again.

I’m most worried about 2 different things. The people taking my words of advice and aid as stupid and idiotic, which I believe has happened in the past quite the number of times. 2nd would be simply being cauteous that I don’t get in trouble with some of the things I’ve said be4 in the forums. Sometimes I say things that is directly harsh or super bold and I have no clue if I take my steps too far sometimes when I’m trying to bring my point out. I’m not trying to be a jerk by any means. I’m just simply trying to help. A lot of the time, I persume that I’m fine, but honestly, I have no clue.

There’s even been a time where I violated the Code of Conduct once (this was the 1 time where I knew I was not ok), got punished by not talking in the forums for 3 days or something related to that cause I spread my belief of Valentines Day too far and harsh, and would prefer to try avoid getting into trouble again, so partly cause of that experience and sorta my own personal mind being super careful and concerned at times when I speak on the forums. (Right now, I’m unsure if I’m gonna be in trouble from telling u my experience I went through Being banned from talking in forums for 3 days, so hope I can walk home free)

1 Like

Yeah… when they announced 5v5 my expectations for OW2 dropped quite a lot.

I simply can’t see how this could possibly end well :weary:

1 Like

I mean, I got a pretty decent idea how to do it.

Mostly

1. Make D.va/Zarya/Hog almost into barrier tanks, who can block Earthshatter
  2. Make Hammond into a DPS
  3. Nerf snipers
  4. Remove ranged Tank busters, that aren’t named Bastion
  5. Nerf AntiHeal

No shield tanks in Overwatch 2 on defence like Kings Row? - #26 by Draco-11860

Ironically, about nothing, despite having multiple rule violations here for a bit rude language.

More curious, as to how devs will break Overwatch 2, because most likely it will start good and then crumble.

I’m worried that this game is never going to be back to being overwatch.

I want actual overwatch back, the overwatch that had interesting and new ideas.

• I’m worried that the development of OW2 will take a looooooooong time
  • I’m worried about my friends quitting the game so I have to play alone
  • I’m worried about OW2 disappointing my expectations
  • I’m worried that no one reads this detailed post I made with a lot of work and love trying to make OW a greater game:
    [Please Read] Quality of Life Updates / A nitpicking thread

Worried about characters losing their individual identities in OW2.

Off tanks and main tanks will both have to change a lot in order to make 1 tank on a team practical, meaning that many of them will not only lose awesome synergy opportunities with other heroes but will also have to become more alike to one another than different.

Class-wide passives like passive healing for all supports makes each character in that class lose a by of what makes them unique. Ana, for example, has strong skills that are well-balanced because she doesn’t have an easy way to escape and heal herself… But instead of having to find a health pack and try to survive she can just round a corner and wait to passive heal.

Other games I have loved have gone this route of taking away individuality from characters/classes and it had always ruined the experience for me.