What’s the dumbest thing this community has gotten upset about?

Moira, Doomfist, and Brig (I know brig was justified but people went too far like harassing her VA)

Tracer’s butt.

3 Likes

I don’t see why people are hung up on players discussing whether they like a skin or not. The many threads of hating on Dragoon is probably a little excessive, but everyone is entitled to their view and how much work was put in doesn’t invalidate that.

Some people do like it, and in the end that’s what matters, those of us who don’t have plenty of alternatives at this point. I can appreciate the effort and detail, but I wouldn’t hang it on my wall, or in this case play games wearing it.

It also directs future designs, if no one spoke up about hating some of the more universally unpopular skins like Cybergoth Zarya, we would only end up with more of them.

There’s snowflakes here reporting “ez” and leaving in QP now lmao

People have always left QP.

And there’s a pretty strong correlation between people who are a jerk all game and say ‘ez’ at the end. That final last two letters just give a legit excuse and a quick place to right click to report it. You’re basically asking for it.

Now you made me regret complaining about cybergoth.

1 Like

So it’s your fault I don’t have a Cybergoth D.Va with neon lit mech, face mask, platform boots and cyberlox pigtails?

1 Like

If you get offended by Ez, you need to stop playing online tbh

I don’t, but hey, it makes it easy for me to drop a report if you were annoying me with anything else all game.

The fact that Echo’s buttcrack was removed

2 Likes

There’s people who report ez and nothing else. Those people need to stop playing and chill for a few months

Brigette in general; I didn’t think she was particularly unbalanced/annoying in the beginning. Then the hate just started flowing in about everything related to her kit, to the point she got a re-work.

Now I feel like you barely see her at all

Edit: The more I think about it, it’s probably because she was the chadest healer that didn’t need no tank that DPS couldn’t dive on that infuriated people.

Edit 2: Doomfist: he’s one of the jankiest characters and also one of the most polarizing I’ve seen as well. He’s got mobility, an interesting passive and a very high risk-reward style. Yet I always saw the “Doomfist shouldn’t one shot” and “Doom is Op” posts all the because people don’t understand positioning and patience for doom to wiff his punch.
(Although that old uppercut into shotgun burst combo was busted for a while).

Playing Doom? God is it rough sometimes.

Doomfist needs some damn love.

P.s. sorry for the hacks Potatofist mains

That’s the thing, there were more Threads about people bashing on players not liking the skin, then there were threads about people not liking it. yes there was a small influx when the skin was revealed, I assume this is due to multiple people starting “the 1st one” but after about 30-45min it was filtered down to like 2 or 3 main threads. The rest on the other hand were all Posts bashing the people voicing their opinions, outright calling a large community “entitled” or “ungrateful”, and some worse. There were new threads almost every 3-4 min on the subject.

I’d echo the others in saying the Mercy rework. It wasn’t simply that the argumentation was poor, but also the sheer militancy of those making the argument. We still see some of that on the forums even today.

That’s not to say that there aren’t so many other ridiculous outrages. Tracer’s butt, Tracer and Emily, Soldier and Vincent, Moira and “lock-on”, etc, were all incredibly dumb. Still, the Mercy Rework has had legs that the others have not. People are generally over Soldier and Vincent, but they still pointlessly argue for reverts that will never occur.

1 Like

That time an update was late and people whined about Blizzard lying.

Also mass rez, that raid was a sight to behold.

1 Like

dragoon mercy.

1 Like

EVERYTHING about the Tracer victory pose from 4 years: both those who got upset about the pose and those who got upset when it was changed.

THANK YOU

THIS

ive been trying to say this but I didnt know how

1 Like

Mercy 1.x…

In the end it is just a skin, and it’s not as though there’s a patch that forces the player to equip it. One can simply go about continuing to use any other skin from Mercy’s admittedly outstanding wardrobe.