We're all missing the point (Mercy)

We must revert Mercy.
Having her in her current state is an injustice to the entire community.
We must revert her by taking her kit and giving it to her original, rightful design:

I think this is the only option we have moving forward! I hope many will agree.

Disclaimer: I’m just trying to lighten things up it’s not that serious y’all. This is mostly for discussion on how superior concept mercy was. Someone out there must love and appreciate him the way I do

10 Likes

I wish there were a way to get this as a skin XD

1 Like

It still shocks me that that was their original design concept for Mercy. It still looks good though.

Why’d we have to get the most boring tv trope ever when we could have had this hottie? It’s injustice

3 Likes

Right?? But like I’m so used to Angela that I’d be pretty sad if they were to replace her with this original design.

He’s even got fanart ;_;

2 Likes

Can mercy have a brother now T^T…

I like the wings but I don’t much care for the rest of the design.

Please god let me meet him

I much prefer current Mercy’s design, but that concept art is nice too. I’m really glad they chose to go with current Mercy’s design though, I think the angel-symbolism is super great, and I also think her being very petite goes in line with her being so nimble/flying. I can’t picture that bulky guy flying fluidly around the battlefield lol.

Why are we being robbed so? I always find myself making exceptions for my no man-bun rule

Found it

Don’t blame me, blame the Japs for making this masterpiece.

1 Like

too late ;(

but seriously lmao that’s great

1 Like