Welcome to the Overwatch 2 Beta

damn looks like i just got the short end of the stick looks like being one the first few to sign up means null and void.looks like us. console boys will have to cry in a corner now.

3 Likes

Surely by the 14-th russians will too be able play beta Copium

Is this a joke? Pay $40 and get in to an unfinished beta to a game thatā€™ll be f2p, or maybe get lucky and get in before the final 3 days of the beta? This is horrible why canā€™t Blizzard do anything right anymore?

24 Likes

Nobody listens to them thoughā€¦

Blue Hairā€™d Betas-this is not your Blizzard. This is a company that likes to virtue signal here in U.S. but bows down to the China market.

They are worse than E.A.

2 Likes

Ironic, considering Diablo Immortal got banned in China.

1 Like

Because someone messed up. Not like Blizz was standing on any principles-someone forgot to switch their social media account and said something like ā€œwhy doesnā€™t the bear step down?ā€

Like I said Blizz didnā€™t do something because it was right. That game reportedly got banned because someone screwed up.

2 Likes

Because people keep supporting it. Blizzard wouldnā€™t do these things people voted with their wallet.

4 Likes

Hundreds of thousands of players are no match for a handful of exceedingly wealthy players with no impulse control.

3 Likes

You not only gave support player no reason to play it, but you also butchered the movement of one of the most popular supports (Mercy).

Play supports yourself. I dont want to.

2 Likes

lol new game and only a few updates. Crazy.

People excited for this crapā€¦ why?

True. The only real way is if:
A) the company self-sabotages by being too greedy to the point regulations have to be involved.
B) the playerbase becomes so dwindled itā€™s just P2P vs P2P, which causes the poorer spenders to leave until thereā€™s not enough players to maintain gameplay.

This is often the recourse for this type of business practices.

Signed up for beta as soon as it posted. Still didnā€™t get in. Blizzard is officially p2p. Chances are thereā€™s very very little that got in without paying if any. But, thatā€™s okay. Because as whatever god you believe in as my witness I will never give this company money lmao. I didnā€™t even get a founders pack thing yet. No email no nothing lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve actually seen both of those happen. Kind of sad because the games were really fun but end up getting murdered.

2 Likes

The worse is B, in my experience. As itā€™s pretty much an Ouroboros: the spenders donā€™t mind until they are out-spent, then theyā€™re in the same situation as low spenders and free-to-play, but with less people to push back.

Iā€™m a little confused, Iā€™m personally downloading the Overwatch 2 beta nowā€¦ itā€™s ~13 GBā€¦ have people downloaded and not gotten into the beta?

The founders pack are just skins in your inventory. You dont get them through loot box, or even notified. Go look to see if you have Sombraā€™s Jester skin. If you do, you got it.

I, like the rest of the peons, did not get access to the beta. And Iā€™m still not going to pay $40 even though they are really, actually trying to entice you with a green button to ā€œupgradeā€ your access.

lmao, thatā€™s really out of touch.

1 Like

Blizz where tf is my code that i paid over 60$ for ? This is bs Iā€™m so close too get a refund here

So did i and I also paid and I still canā€™t get into the beta game and companyā€™s such a joke now

Consoles only queue with PC pools if you have a PC player in your group.