Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta

Website is correct. The Twitter post refers to the special Content Creator scrim matches event starting one hour after the start of the promotion period happening on twitch.tv/playoverwatch which will be part of the eligible streamers to earn Beta access from.

1 Like

Doesn’t make sense. No one’s going to care about a ranked system that won’t carry over to the final release anyway. I know I certainly wouldn’t. People will try their best if they want to win.

1 Like

Spicy take but this is the first time the streamer list has done justice to the community.

i like the streamer list. ill probably watch kephrii the most but i may check out xqc, fitzyhere, fareeha, and annemunition. surprised timthetatman isnt on the list

i wonder… will any streamer be advertising “FAKE” drops lol. i remember when the doc did that with valorant :laughing:

Is Supertf on the list? I’m assuming he is but if anyone can clarify

free draws are regulated in the UK

(but as they’ve said it’s guaranteed after 4 hours so it’s not actually a draw)

…is this thread just for people that are too lazy to read the article?

Yes, supertf is on the list.

Yeah I got too excited and didn’t read the whole of the article lol, well I won’t be touching OW1 at all for 3 weeks then :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: hmm I wonder if queue times will be affected in OW1 for the next 3 or so weeks since many will be having a great time in OW2?

1 Like

Basically go to Twitch, seatch “overwatch” and if any channel streaming the game has the green “drops enabled”, it’s gonna count (make sure you’ve got your Twitch linked to Battle.Net).

And just to make sure it is absolutely known, its only the Overwatch category (not Overwatch 2), and only select streamers will be drops eligible. Be aware of misleading titles.

thats a good question. i mean if dont get in ill probably play overwatch 1 once in a while but i wonder if it will feel like a ghost-town

I just saw that there’s Overwatch 2 category on Twitch already. What? Still, first thing I ever look for is the “drops enabled”. BTW, probably could’ve put that “only 8-hour time window” in bold or different color text, cause I did miss that in the post.

So i have to watch streams? :confused: Why even make us sign up then?

welp…anybody knows a normal streamer that doesnt scream like a child on a daily basis on the list?

1 Like

I recommend Emongg or Daniel Fenner (Potxeca if you’re a French speaker).

1 Like

was the hostility really necessary.

I also recommend Emongg. Not only does he not scream but his streams are very reliable when it comes to Overwatch Twitch drops. I always go to his stream when I want to collect Overwatch related Twitch drops.

He will likely play for at least 6 hours on the 27th. He did say he plans to spend the whole day playing.

1 Like

So when’s the PvE announcement.

You’ve had over three years. You promised us PvE, that was the main draw for the sequel, the thing you’re actually charging money for.

So where’s that announcement.

Your post was better, leave it.

1 Like

The limited-time campaign begins April 27th, 2022 @ 10:00AM PT and lasts until 6:00PM PT.

Why is it 8 hours on a working day? Is this a filter to make sure pacific coast doesn’t get in or something?

3 Likes

fitzy is one of the few that behaves like an adult

if you want the opposite: gale