Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta

Similar to SaPhz here, I have everything linked and it still isn’t showing the option for the beta on the launcher. The drop is in my Twitch but wont show on Battlenet

Same situation, claimed drop about 45 minutes ago and it has yet to show up in my launcher.

I waited 20 minutes and i just closed Battle App and relaunched it and it was there

I’m really disappointed… there’s no drop down info regarding OW2, I claimed the beta, connected it, and even wait for 2 hours, restart launcher and still no luck… any explanation?

1 Like

Been almost 3 hours for me after claiming the drop and still no access in battlenet.

2 Likes

A questionable opt-in, a 4 hour gated viewbot, and now the “guaranteed access” that we’re still waiting on after 2 hours? Seems sus to me.

1 Like

Got thew Twitch drop beta and my launcher does not give me the option to install the beta

So after 2 hour of waiting for the Beta to show up in the launcher, I restarted the P.C and the beta option popped up as an option to download. Could just be coincidence? lol

It most likely is a coincidence.

I waited I think 2hr 30m or so, I had tried everything suggested before and nothing, then I just looked over to the client (that I hadn’t recently closed or done anything to since I last tried) and clicked the tab button and there it finally was.

Hey everyone,

I am trying to keep concerns limited to this dedicated thread for the Drops delivery issue. Thanks for your patience!

This experience was awful. I don’t use Twitch, and I’m in Australia, so there was a lot to unpack here. First, I had to change my PC Settings so it wouldn’t go to sleep or turn off. Than I had to make sure I had a twitch account, and then connect it to Blizzard. Your news story told me none of how to do this. I didn’t even know what a “drop” was or how it worked. You didn’t tell us how to do any of this. I had to look up guides online. Finally, I checked that my account was made, that my Blizzard account was connected, and I found out how drops work. And then I put it on one of the recommended streamers, who was streaming some word puzzle game at the time, and I went to sleep - it was early in the A.M. Wake up to find that I have not received the drop, or even made any progress to do so - even though I was literally on the screen watching.

This mess would have been avoided if you thought about your global audience rather than a select few. The fact that there isn’t australian servers for this either is abysmal. You should be ashamed - and you should be doing so much better.

I am disappointed.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! I appreciate your time, and I apologize for the trouble.

Going to signal-boost this message from Andy here:

1 Like

i always been connected havent got mine yet and i claimed it hours ago

see thats the thing. i remember the valorant drops but since i didnt care for that game i found it amusing. i knew about drops somewhat but never actually knew what they meant.

now being a regular forum go’er around here when the beta was announced i opt’d in RIGHT AWAY. of course yesterday i didnt get in but when i heard about us being able to get in through twitch ‘drop’ keys ala valorant it piqued my interest.

googled everything right away quick. i actually didnt have my twitch hooked up to battlenet or my battlenet hooked up to twitch. never knew about claiming so i learned all that off the bat. i did all that and im SURE most of you have too, maybe some of you have weird circumstances like mutiple twitch/blizzard accounts and forgetting which ties to which and i also thought there may be TECHNICAL diffilculties

i thought maybe that may be the case with me but i dont maybe i was fortunate that i always had the same twitch name account since 2017 (drunkinjedi) and the same battlenet since like 2006 (drunkinjedi) so yea … maybe that helped. hell i been using (drunkinjedi) since 2002 when xbox live premiered.

anyways the best blizzard can do is work with everyone and make sure anyone who actually could CLAIM a ow2 beta get in even if it means extending the so called expiration date. its up to them now to earn the trust of a whole bunch of people

Signed up a few days ago for the beta but I’m gathering… maybe?? that not everyone who signed up for the beta will actually get the access. get back to me on that please. Joined streamers today only caught a few hours sort of unlucky but would like to have the beta of course that’s why all of us are here right! Please keep us updated on how to obtain beta testing access . Please and thanks! Happy gamming!

Still haven’t gotten in just yet, but hopefully Myst was right and they fix it soon.

Will there be any way to get into this Beta if you missed the Twitch drops? I live in Europe so it was hard to get 4 hours of watch time in, plus it was a wednesday so it was hard to stay up late. Would really like to see another chance to get into the beta. Im sure there where some people like me, who just wasnt able to watch the 4 hours in the 8 hour window.

In my country in europe all the internet operatores were down so during the evening I couldn’t watch Twich because it would say error 2000 and made me miss the chance to in the beta, well rip, now gonna have to wait god’s know when the next drop…

It would have been a heck of a lot better roll out if they did just open it to anyone who wanted to try. I don’t use twitch, Don’t have to time to watch 4 hours of streams to get access. However after reading many posts on the forums, It seems it’s a huge bust.