Welcome, to the 2|2|2 Jail!

Not offended, just tired of people who are given clear options and refuse to use them (ie QP classic, making your own game where you dont have role restrictions, etc)

1 Like

Do you even read what food recipes contain, then?

If that little amount makes you unpleasant, oh gosh.

Again, laugh at my point, it’s not my point, I belive it’s something that players as old as me, from when the game came out, belived it’s one of the biggest plus of this game. As I said, I’m frustrated from this, what are you, laughing at my frustration?

Some people have a quite weird sense of humor.

I wish I had proof of that, or better still, a commitment to permanence from Blizzard

Right now, tho, we have neither

1 Like

sadly, I know of no valid data to support this claim

I would LOVE to see that.

But I guess to simplify my point: as I understand it, if people keep playing it, then it is more likely to stick around.

And I really hope it sticks around, but you’re right. Nothing is set in stone yet.

This was mentioned before. Was there a change in plans?!

If they do not carry this out. I would be extremely disappointed.

Look, I may align to your sense of thinking, if I would rely on my emotions only, that would make me pretty naive. I understand that, I have that feeling, too, belive me, but what I would’ve suggested is to make those radical changes to the mode that is actually DESIGNED to be COMPETITIVE. Who the hell cares about what happenes in QP, even, really???

I agree, but well…less drastical, or post hunters may hunt you down.

No really, watch your back. :roll_eyes:

I recommend you ignore the thread title and instead read Jeff’s statements linked in the op

1 Like

Oh, blind me. No, apparently there seems to be not.

Thank you for saving my nerves!

Well that is beyond stupid if they don’t.

1 Like

have you read Jeff’s linked statements?

Just doing it now. Oh yes. My eyes are enjoying.

Which one, the add more cards or the achievement?

1 Like

The achievement one. Also reading the full responses.

1 Like

both…in neither one is qp classic stated to be permanent

Yeah, that’s why I said it would be stupid if its not permanent.

Although, I heard otherwise long ago. So I thought the extra cards was meant to make it permanent.

No, I don’t. I don’t read recipes. I don’t even cook. Cooking means that I have to think, and thinking is bad. Nobody should think too much. Thinking leads to drugs. Trust me, I’m an engineer.

Well at least there’s some honesty to all of this sarcasm. Some people actually change after going to jail. Not everyone though. Especially the stubborn ones.

Welcome to the era of QUALITY-MATCHES in OW. Where you can’t destroy anymore the EXP with 5 dps teams. Go to arcade or FFA to see players there accept you cuz on 2-2-2 nobody wants dps-mains

If this is the era of quality matches of overwatch, how comes they are probably planning keep a gamemode that probably, as you’re saying, is seemingly “lowering the quality” of overwatch?

To be honest to do such a thing it’s required more than 5 people rambling dpses.

I don’t think we’ve been pushed to play Overwatch to be top-quality players all doing our beloved job as team cooperation standards state. Otherwise the game would be a “job”, not a “game”.

And on the behalf of players that belive that this system is unfair, you know that the “role queue” was already implemented way before this came out? The game would INDIRECTLY but clearly tell you by showing a very interesting option on the top right corner “Hey look, there’s a button up here, you can even decide what to form your group and if you want to get a balanced 2-2-2 asking for 2 of each role”, but sure, when it comes to the community is always like this:

• Oh look, the game lets you actually have the choice of queueing up with guys that, well, eventually you probably are going to encounter in game anyway.

• Oh look, I play quickplay and yeh.

• Oh look, it seems devs want to introduce the forced 2-2-2.

• Oh look, finally I can pointlessly start blaming the previous system stating that it was lowering the quality of the game, although I’ve been given the actual choice to avoid it by using a feature that I just decided to ignore for the sake of just hating who likes the old system.

• Oh look, this is so good.

Sad truth is, when is about actual community of people to manage themselves, nah, why even bother doing that. Might aswell just stumble on and not actually be interested.

I personally occasionally used the rolequeue option button in the past to form premade teams with people that had the interest in making compositions in however the way they wanted. Might it be 4 dps 1 tank 1 heal, a classical 2-2-2, anything.
It was there. To be used.

But then the time comes where people can actually stop managing themselves, since the system will force them to do what they always wanted to do, but not really, but still wanted. So now they are happy of something they were able to do all along, but decided to not for whatever reason.

Ok people, ok.

Also, Arcadius, you put it as if playing a game to actually have fun is a crime. It’s not. Is it a crime to force players a 2-2-2? Still not. But unfair.