Welcome to Season 16 of Competitive Play

Top 500 isn’t working, right now I should be somewhere in there but nothing.

I played my 50 games and my game is SMS activated.

Installing the game again after role que is introduced. This is going to be my goal for every season until release.

2 Likes

This season is my second worse season so far. I cant seem to buy myself a win

So…I got banned for a bad connection and a bad 5ram

It’s okay buddy. I went from 2800 to 2200 and still decreasing. Hopes are lost. Lmao. Blizzard doesn’t care either.

1 Like

Why? Why after 3 years, competitive is just as unfair as day 1? How is it possible that making 13k heal and the other healer making 2k, we are taken same competitive points? How is it possible that I made 10k damage get the same points than other player that made 3k? How is it possible that absorbing 20k damage, I was taken same points than other player that hasn’t fulfilled their role as good as I have? This is frustrating, and so we think ua competitive players, and you keep looking the other way… 3 years

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, Season 17 will surely be different.

2 Likes

Liebes Blizzard Team,
ich habe einen Vorschlag der schwierig zu erklären ist. Mir ist in letzter Zeit aufgefallen, dass sehr viele Mitspieler leaven und es dann nur noch ein 6v5 ist, welches nicht sehr fair ist und deswegen denke ich es wäre besser, wenn man das doppelte an sr bekommt, wenn man im 5er Team ist und dort gewinnt. Wenn man im 6er Team ist und gewinnt nicht so viel. Wenn man in einem 5er Team verliert, dann sollte man nur die hälfte an sr verliert und wenn man im 6er Team verliert ein bisschen mehr.
Denkt bitte ein wenig drüber nach und ich würde mich freuen wenn genau das oder eine andere Version davon in kraft treten würde, um das Ranked spielen noch angenehmer zu gestalten. (Keine Ahnung warum es in Caps ist…sorry)
MfG Zockergirl

I’d really like to see a the team not get penalized Sr when they have a quitter on their team. 5 v 6 then 4 v 6 and so on sucks. We shouldn’t lose Sr for that.

Crap the OV… matching is awful.

I don’t even try to place high any more. It’s a huge joke, no reward for improving over the years. Just same old Gold tier grind. First season in a few I have played and see nothing has changed much. It’s a huge turn off and will probably drive me to a different game honestly.

Hello, I am generic blizzard dev. And I am here to announce overwatch season 10 for the seventh time! I swear it’s better and different! The GM change is different and not bad! I promise!

(this is a joke I love you guys for the most part keep doing what you’re doing, but better)

Should probably mention that whole “hand us over your phone number or you cant be on my 500 favorites list” thing.