Weirdly Banned From Copa Lucioball?

Hey there, I have a bit of an issue

So upon my first login to the Summer Games event for this year, I notice that Copa Lucioball is locked, with the notice “Unable to play while suspended or banned”, with no “ban timer” attached. This is weird to me because I’m not currently banned in regular Overwatch Competitive and, that I know of, I wasn’t banned from Copa Lucioball at the end of last season so I have no idea why it would be telling me I’m season banned right now.

If there is anyone who can assist me in getting this fixed/resolved, that would be awesome.

Thank you!

I also have this issue. I think the bans from last season are carrying over.

I’ve got the same issue. Thing is, I didn’t get banned from Copa Lucioball last time it was available. I don’t even think I played it. I’m just as confused and lost as you are :confused:

Hey everyone, I am seeing repeating reports for this and I am trying to get an answer for this. In the mean time, it helps to confirm one thing. Are you permanently banned or season banned from Season 11?

With all the troubles for this patch, I think this might be just another bug.

I am not banned from season 11.

I personally am not banned from Season 11, no. Most of a ban I’ve gotten is like 30 minutes due to wifi crash. Other than that, nada.

I can queue fine, but I’ve never queued/played Lucioball at all.

I’m in the same situation, last summer I could not play cause I was banned from that season (due to the “failed to connect to server issue” that blizzard could not help me fix)… I assumend it was competitive in general, but how can that carry over then if it was one year ago?

im having this issue also :frowning: I really want to play Copa LucioBall!!!

Hey everyone, this is becoming a trending issue with Blizzard being aware and its important to confirm in this thread in the Bug Report forum: