Weird rank change

I had plat 4. When i got the 5th victory, i saw an ‘animation’ that i had gold 2 before and got gold 1.

2 Likes

Pretty much the same thing here, was Plat 3 then ‘ranked up’ from Gold 4 to Gold 3.

3 Likes

I had this same glitch, I was diamond 4 then went from plat 4 to plat 2, lost an entire rank because this game is awful.

2 Likes

I had this same issue. Was Gold 2, got my 5th win, and the game showed an animation of me tanking up from Silver 2 to Silver 1. Ngl I’m pissed and I ain’t playing this game unless it’s resolved. I posted my own forum about this if anyone wants to go to it and get this issue more exposure.

2 Likes

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Yes, seems like they do everything to ppl lost their wish to play:(

1 Like

I was GM5 and ranked up from M5 to M3…why did this happen

2 Likes