Weekly gameplay stats update email

Hi there,

Posting here as I have been advised to after submitting a ticket on this. Just wanted to check if there’s any visibility on why some players are getting weekly gameplay stats update emails and some players aren’t?

I remember there being a bit stats email for participants in the beta which I didn’t get, which I had assumed was because during some window I didn’t have the option for marketing emails ticked, but now I do have that ticked (and have done for more than a year), and while I receive plenty of marketing emails I never get these weekly gameplay stats update emails, which I would really like to get.

From checking with a few friends and other members of the community, my best guess is that this is a regional matter, as most of the other community members I speak to who don’t get these emails live outside of the US, whereas those who get the emails all seem to live in the US.

Is there any way to convince the team to send those emails out? Or otherwise make this an accessible page for everyone where we can plug in our username and see the stats online? As someone who mainly plays quickplay I have been a bit disappointed in the inability to distinguish my stats for each season/since ow2 started, and these weekly emails would just make playing qp a bit more interesting.

Please let me know if there’s a weird workaround for this, or if this is a feature only for US players somehow (which would feel a bit unfair, but that’s what it seems from what I’ve seen)

1 Like

You may want to edit this and move it to Bug Report

Tech support is focused on crashes and disconnections.

Have done so, thanks for letting me know

I live in Brazil and I also don’t receive any kind of stats email (I do receive some marketing emails, and I do have that option enabled in my account).

Is there any way to get a response to this or an official reasoning? Tried a few avenues now and received nothing back

Continuing the discussion from Bug Report Forum Guidelines:

If they didn’t ask, they probably don’t need any further info from you. As for a “working on it” response, I haven’t seen many of those over the years. It’s likely because everything at a AAA game company requires multiple teams working together and it’s difficult to promise timelines in that situation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.