We want More dragon blade esq ultimates

The nice thing about dragon blade is that it has the potential to do massive damage like d.vas or junkrats ultimates but there is also loads of skill involved too. These kind of high skill ceiling ultimates that puts all the power in players hands is clearly really popular too just look at how many genji 1 tricks there are. Itd be nice to see more future heros or maybe reworked ults resemble the amount of skill needed as dragonblade instead of pressing 1 button and getting easy kills.

1 Like

don’t get me wrong, genji’s ult does take a lot of skill, but you can also get big blades with some luck (I’m trash at genji and the time I played him my first blade that match was a 4k)

2 Likes

I just want more angry japanese screaming ult lines

does that make me a weeb? :s

We? Who’s we?

1 Like

I definitely don’t want to see more ults where the counter is basically Transcendence or half built on luck.

6 Likes

I think we need ults that are LESS powerful… more ultimates on the level of Symm’s barrier or Valkyrie. Not game-deciding but still provide a benefit.

I don’t want more teamwipe ults. The game does not need to be even more ult-centric than it already is.

3 Likes

I don’t like dps ultimates that give enhanced mobility and can go through barriers and DM. Just my opinion.

1 Like

You can but that’s true with anything. You can always get lucky

Yes :slight_smile:

As is everyone.

Yeah the counter ults could do with being more skill based too

Still weaker than 2/3 of all support and tank ults :man_shrugging:

I’m just going to throw out that the level of skill involved given the length of his blade, and dash reset after basically every swing and dash, doesn’t seem that high.

Of course he’s not a hero I play, so i could be wrong, but I don’t exactly see Silver players struggling to consistently land 2-3 kills, if not more.

slap a nano on and it is a team wipe for the Genji. Unless you want to solo shatter/grav. This is just my experience.