"We take competition very seriously in Overwatch"

So… Mouse and keyboard on consoles falls where in this discussion?

4 Likes

Think they already stated somewhere that mouse and keyboard for consoles is considered cheating…

1 Like

They’ve definitely mentioned it, but I couldn’t remember which way they flipped the coin.

They disapprove of M+K on console unless Sony/Microsoft make it accessible to ALL players (sell M+K WITH their consoles)

They said it would be looked into and asked console players to not report m&k players in the mean time though was a very long time ago

No, they’ve said they don’t like it but they can’t and won’t do anything about it. It’s up to Sony and MS what peripherals they allow on their systems.

It means “get a PC”…

Yeah you know how reporting is more or less useless on PC unless they get a LOAD of reports at least from what I can tell as someone whos has been playing since day 1 that console doesn’t work like that I’ve reported every M+KB player i’ve seen and not one notifcation

Probably “unable to detect” category.

They said many times that it’s not up to them if people use mouse and keyboard on consoles, it’s up to Sony and Microsoft.

“Wait, there are people who play this game on console? First time I’ve heard about it.”