We Should All Have Signatures

i think it would be fun if the forums actually had a signature option

7 Likes

I believe it did previously, but there were complications, users abusing it in certain ways.

Pretty standard for a few other forums I used to frequent. Ah well.

How do you abuse a signature?

It’s missing some features,like the spoiler one.

1 Like

I agree.

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign. Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction. In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply…are. Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lifes are measured in years and decades. You wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything. Confidence born of ignorance. The cycle cannot be broken. The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Organic civilizations rise, evolve, advance, and the apex of their glory are extinguished. The Protheans were not the first. They did not create the Citadel. They did not forge the mass relays. They merely found them - the legacy of my kind. Your civilization is based upon the technology of the mass relays. Our technology. By using it, your civilization develops along the paths we desire. We impose order on the chaos of organic life. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it. My kind transcends your very understanding. We are each a nation - independent, free of all weakness. You cannot grasp the nature of our existence. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated, we will endure. We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom. Your words are as empty as your future. I am the Vanguard of your destruction. I am Sovereign. This exchange is over.

7 Likes

This thread is so going to get closed and it’ll be the saddest thing of 2019

1 Like

how does this thing work? :):smile:

1 Like

After you finish your post,
make a space and put four asterisks (*) in a row. This will create a line break. From there, you can take your favorite quote or comment, followed by your name!

Don’t ask me to swap off Widow,

Coolbreeze

1 Like

typing also three “_” and “-” creates a line as well

1 Like

no

1 Like

it sounds fun xD

Elizabeth is the best Hero added to the Game.

Why are there 3 different ways to do the same thing lol

1 Like

Just do what revertmercy does and obsessively add a signature to every single one of your posts even though there isn’t an actual signature option

2 Likes

there are multiple ways of doing multiple things

typing a “-” under a sentence makes it bigger

Like this

But typing <big> before it does the same

Don’t speak ill of xavvyplz :blue_heart:

Founder of the Forum Quality Control Brigade
No Aim. No Brain. Winston Main.

1 Like

I’m not speaking ill; I’m stating facts.

1 Like

K

Sincerely yours, a Brigitte main aka absolute human trash. Also don’t revert Mercy

1 Like

I guess that could be cool

I dreamt i was a Zenyatta.
-AngeloMS

Okay.

I have a microwave for a gun and I’m going to cook you