We Need to Dispel Some Myths About Mercy

Lol, meant to say here👌

I think the best solution is to make Rez instant or some other buff to it. But make it only available in Valk.

So she could have a stronger ult fight but a weaker mid fight. Which could maybe open up a space for Lucio to come in with his boops and speed for peeling.

1 Like

Did y’all know Hammond is the perfect counter to mass rez?

30 Likes

She honestly needs another rework. Just continuously stripping things from her in an attempt to fix her failed first rework is a complete mess.
I like the idea of moving valkyrie/an ability similar to valkyrie to her E and moving rez to her ult, although personally I despise AoE rez and hope if they bring multi-rez back, it’s under a different mechanic.
Short of that though, I don’t think they should touch her. Ana and Lucio need buffs, and Moira suffers from being designed with no utility.

4 Likes

Alright going to read this thread tomorrow till then happy discussion guys!

Peace in a thread like this was never an option.

4 Likes

Ohh, a Titanium thread!! That I’m actually able to be around for!! :grin:

Don’t mind me~ :popcorn:

8 Likes

huh, I expected to see me hate replies by now

2 Likes

Hate Hate Hate! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

JK Please don’t hurt me! uwu

1 Like

heyyy! That’s more like it!

2 Likes

I love a good Titanium post. They are my favourite to read! :smiley:

6 Likes

She was overpowerd, now she is just good. Leave it be, just boost other healers a bit. K thx bb

3 Likes

Good Post as always Titanium.

I am still a firm believer that Mass Rez could have been fixed with a LoS check and replace the invulnerability with Damage reduction.

14 Likes

did you even read the post?

4 Likes

if you nerf a character 4 times and they’re still dominating then the characters design needs fixing

21 Likes

Yes i did, she is fine and her ress is now fine. I like how she is now

1 Like

Alrighty then, :smiley: You can have your opinion, and we will have ours. Have a nice day and or night!

1 Like

I think we should just delete Ressurection.

1 Like

What Blizzard likes is secondary to what the consumers want. They have incentives to match what they want to what their source of income wants; hence the existence of the forums in the first place.

You don’t need to revert Mercy to put Resurrect back on Mercy’s ultimate.

22 Likes

No. 17 characters required

5 Likes