We need a voodoo/goth character

IDC if they’re DPS or support but we need a voodoo/goth character that curses people (some kind of debuff, probably reduced max health) and/or poisons people (damage over time). Their weapon is a voodoo doll that they stab with a needle(which would look really cool as a golden weapon), and (depending on if they’re DPS or support) their ult would either heal all team mates, regardless of where they are on the map for a certain % or damage all enemies regardless of where they are on the map for a certain %. So even if the “voodoo person” dies, they can still ult and save the round, or the game.

I’m just picturing this 15 year old Wednesday Adams type of character. We need an edgy female xD

(also one of her skins could be like a “sk8er” skin, with a beanie on, skull t-shirt, and some baggy-ish jeans)

edit: Could be Sombra’s little sister or something maybe xD

Half the female roster are pretty edgy-and anything below 18/19 Age wise isn’t even going to be considered

4 Likes

True, 18 is the minimum age for a hero, hamsters and omnics not included.
Orisa is the youngest, she’s like 2 months old :3

As for the voodoo part. Voodoo is very fantasy-ish and Overwatch is sci-fi-ish.
Okay, we have Hanzo and Genji that you could argue have “magical” abilities, but I don’t think that adding more “magical abilities” would be in the spirit of Overwatch, I much preferred if they had fun with tech when designing abilities.

But then again. If the hero were an alien… They could go crazy with that design.

1 Like

I think the voodoo aspect could be transformed into a scientific element, like Moirai biotic grasp except in a needle form with immediate damage, she could have some sort of separate gauge to show how much healing she has stolen off enemies and has to stab teammates to give a large amount back, making it a very high skill character like spy from TF2.

However with the superior movement abilities of this game, this chic would practically need to teleport to get in range and then have a tank at least some damage to get in close. And then there is contending with Widowmaker who can ult and total ruin this girls day, deleting all her stored healing with a headshot.

I would deffo say doable lore wise but a Balance nightmare.

Ohh and she could have a “shroud of darkness” ability that creates a “x second” smoke screen that nullifies “infra sight/sonic arrow” abilities and decreases enemy healing inside by 25%

Going this route though she would be a DPS

but her “voodoo doll” would show where on the body you hit them with, like you click a head and it would poke the head, click the arm it would poke the arm lol it would be such a cute animation

Well in any case, she could be an old woman in the body of an 18 year old. Maybe one of Talon’s failed experiments.

Or turn the whole idea of her into some kind of emo omnic xD

I can just imagine a voice line like “life… death… none of it matters anyway” like the complete opposite of Zenyatta

Or both… some weird mutation of a human/omnic … cyborg? Having an existential crisis, and taking it out in the most horrific ways possible lol

Her skin names could be “failed.EXPERIMENT”, “error-639238”, “???”, “User Unknown”, etc.

And her name would probably be something along the lines of Glitch, or gLITCH.

Perhaps… a failed experiment of Maximillians gone rogue?

Sorry for all the edits, I kept getting more ideas xD

Latest idea: If we decide to go the human route, perhaps she could be/once was part of the Los Muertos gang. They seem pretty stylish and edgy.