Delete this please..pls

I think it has less to do with mass rez, and more to do with how vet Mercy players don’t have fun with her anymore.

Erm no. It did not. She was still considered a troll pick even with 60 hp/s

1 Like

Funny because 60HPS current Mercy was a must pick

50HPS meanwhile is not

And? There won’t be much point to having more healers if Mercy just outshines them again

She was a must pick not because of that but because of the rework as a whole my dude. 60hps happened before it but changed nothing except her healing and even that didnt warrant as a must pick.

2 Likes

Were not talking current Mercy, we’re talking a “reverted” Mercy.

There was one. People just hear what they want to hear. No amount of responses will ever change that.

The only response I want to see to the Mercy situation is one that looks forward.

1 Like

It’s never coming back!

Speaking of mass res when reaper had soul orbs could mercy res that person?

Mercy could still Rez them, yes. Many people suggested the idea that she couldn’t, but it was… universally disagreed upon. XP

statement on mass rezz: IT WON’T COME BACK

1 Like

Reaper had the concept of eating the souls in Beta so she wouldn’t be able to, but they removed that for the full game.

1 Like

Man, all these people saying ”it wOnT cOMe BaCk” sure are original and thoughtful.

They need to make a statement on Mercy but not for the reason you think.

Back in May… this happened.

and I responded:

And that post got 29 likes… it is my 3rd most liked post to date. THAT’s the issue with Mercy that never ever got addressed. The plain and simple fact that despite people saying “Oh Mercy spends 80% of her time exactly the same” the rework ripped out the core of what made Mercy… Mercy… and… she hasn’t gotten anything to replace it.

3 Likes

Oh for crying out loud,her base kit is still the same.

healing/damage boost lock on beams,guardian angel,angelic descent. she still has Rez. she still has “what makes Mercy Mercy”.

the rework didn’t remove any of her base kit abilities,it improved upon GA and added a new ultimate

1 Like

Iirc the only statement was that they had no plans to revert mercy at the time and they felt that mercy is fine as is and didn’t need any changes of course that was back in february and the latest nerf has made people disregard the statement even more

It wouldn’t stop anything.

Trust me, they’ve tried.

2 Likes

After yesterday, I think we can hopefully move on. After all, that particular thread went to the tune of…

“The devs will revert Mercy.”
“They said that they weren’t going to do that.”
“That was in February.”
“Have you seen any evidence that would indicate that this position has changed?”
“No, but they might revert Mercy.”
“Have you seen any evidence that would indicate that this position has changed?”

and so until everyone’s fingers fall off. It is truly a pointless exchange.

3 Likes

The only way it would cause the forum spam to stop is if they answered with what mercy players want to hear. If not, it will continue and probably be even worse until they get what they want.

or start locking all the topics consequently and make no exception.