Delete this please..pls

He obviously was referring to her core kit was fine, and even indicated in the picture I linked that they plan to tweak her until she’s where they want her to be.

I’m not seeing how that message is unclear.

The message itself isn’t unclear, however what’s unclear is whether it can be believed. There’s been more than one occasion where something was said and then that ended up taking quite a different direction later on.

1 Like

Yep! That’d be perfect. But also staying true to her design and all. Like, Main Healer, etc. Etc. I’d rather not have Mercy turned into another DPS/Support Hybrid… ;~;

Yeah! Even beta would be nice, with the effect happening at the end of her voice line instead of the beginning. With 60 Hp/s, too, preferably. XP

thanks friend,I appreciate that

Yes. The version with Mass Rez. It’s pretty clear what was being referred to.

I made an example of possible responses. I wasnt targetting or mocking. That’s quite the stretch. I’m sorry you took it that way.

Edit: here, taken from another thread. Basically what I was getting at said “nicer” I guess.

No problem. I’m really not seeing how that is unclear. I get the reasoning people have about, “but things can change!” but it’s been like 14+ months since the original changes. Jeff said “supports are in the best position yet” in the latest Developer Update, and our last official response regarding Mercy was the response I linked.

Both of those should fully answer the questions people have about Mercy. Would another response help? Absolutely. In fact, I hope they do give us another response. But I won’t be surprised if we don’t get one.

We know the community is acting this way because it’s not what they want to hear.

Unfortunately. Sure,nobody is perfect and Blizz has made some mistakes but hey they’ve been making up for them

1 Like

That is terrifyingly accurate

Didnt they say that deathmatch wasnt going to be in the game and a year later it got added in?

Didnt they say or implied they werent okay with Hog one shotting enemies but then introduced Doomfist?

Didnt they say that D.va was supposed to “DM to Junkrats riptire” until it became too oppressive and then changed it?

People forget that the devs tend to change their minds.

3 Likes

Flagged this post for spam, this has been answered a myriad times.

It’s not spam, so that’s false flagging…

1 Like

It absolutely is, there’s no less than 50 topics on this and creating a new one is just spam on the boards at this point. Move on and stop crying.

Same topic, different content. I suppose since someone made a nerf Genji post in 2016, that means that current nerf Genji posts are spam?

2 Likes

Didn’t they also said deathmatch would never be in OW but last I checked under arcade there it is…

I know, right? XP

They’ve gone back on soooo many things they’ve said, but… guess that doesn’t matter. Cause Rez is different. Or something…

1 Like

That reduced Mercy’s speed during her cast time by 100%. You sure you want that.

If they wanted that back,that would be kinda hypocritical cause they complained about Mercy having to stand still to use current Rez

1 Like

They made a statement when they removed it. Why make another when it’s going to be the same thing?

I actually forgot about that, honestly. XP
But no, no movement thing. The only thing from the Beta would be the Activation at the end of the ultimate, the rest would be 60 hp/s buff Mercy, and with her little Hop thing she has now.