We lost INTERNETHULK a year ago today

He was one of the reasons why I fell in love with EnVyUs as a team and why I root for Dallas today.

1 Like

https://image.ibb.co/jKBVZ9/MEKABow-30.gif
*Bows MEKA in respect *

2 Likes

F

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

1 Like

Howd he die? How old was he?

He was 30. Had an Enlarged Heart which no one knew about.

Junkfood and psychological problems are the 2 big ones.

I didnt know him but im sad to hear that hes dead

We didn’t “lose” him. We know exactly where he went.

1 Like

Germany salutes him.

Hard to believe a whole year has passed since… sigh

Wow, has it already been that long?
RIP.

‘F’
R.I.P. INTERNETHULK
Thank you.

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF

FFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I never knew him, but rest in peace my friend

In 2017, I witnessed first-hand his fantastic sportsmanship at the Santa Monica Qualifier when he was representing Team Germany :de: in the Overwatch World Cup. So many gravitated towards Dennis because of his charisma, humor, and kind demeanor. He was a good soul.

His brimming selflessness and the camaraderie he forged with others embodies the best of the Overwatch esports community. And it will never be forgotten. The legacy of “Internethulk” lives on in the players and coaches he so greatly inspired.

Dennis, we thank you. You will always be remembered.

54 Likes

I never had the opportunity to meet INTERNETHULK, but it is members of the pro community like him that has inspired me to support the Overwatch Community here on the forums in any way I can, along with how I present myself as a player in the game.

5 Likes

I think that’s one of the things about Hulk: he was inspiring. He played for a great team, was always around in the scene, pioneered playstyles on two of the most popular heroes today (and one not as popular one)…he was a legend, straight up.

1 Like

Sorry for the necro, but just to make sure Internethulk’s memory and legacy is properly honoured, for future readers:

• Hulk was in fantastic shape and clearly exercised regularly and ate properly (just look up pics)
  • Hulk was just the nicest most outgoing person ever and if he did ever have any mental health issues it never once came across to the general public
  • He died tragically young of causes beyond his control (ie. no o/d, dui here–truly unfortunate and untimely, undeserved passing)
2 Likes

An inspiration to many players, a face that was always seen to be smiling.