"We have detected the use of a third party application in violation of our EULA"

Hello, I am highly anticipating the Halloween Terror event set today. I haven’t played the game since the launch of the current season. I try to log in to Overwatch today and get met with a message saying I’m using a third-party application, I never have hacked before, so why am I getting this message? Thanks for the help.

Did you ever use Visor or Pursuit? Both of these applications are in violation of the EULA. Starting with this patch, the game will shut down if it detects the files of either application. Uninstall the application(s) in question and make sure you delete any residual files in your Program Files (x86) folder and your ProgramData folder (both located in the root directory of your C Drive).

1 Like

I did use Pursuit, just deleted the program and its not showing anything in my program files, but I’m still getting booted out :confused:

Check the ProgramData folder (different from Program Files). Any leftover upload files will still appear there.

1 Like

I actually thought i was banned, thanks for clearing this up. Weird how pursuit is in violation of the EULA while the dutch overwatch team was actually promoting it. (downloaded it after hearing about it on their twitter)

Apparently geforce experience + nvidia drivers can cause the issue aswell, if pursuit is fully off ur pc and u got a nvidia graphics card you have to uninstall ur graphic card drivers lol, then u can launch the game xD cheers!

1 Like