We gotta talk about how broken Sombra really is

Her winrate across the board is literally the worst, unless you’re in masters or grandmasters where she’s 4th worst (out of 31), which is in a situation where she would perform best.

Her pickrate is close to the amount Pharah, or Mei would be. Yet, when compared to any of them, she’s garbage according to statistics. Sombra isn’t even that situational.

Then why is she broken~?
Her hack. Sombra is basically two halves, one being completely busted OP, and the other hot garbage. She has no in-fight mobility, topped with the best CC in the game (when accounting accessibility, and ease of use).

And that results in everyone calling her OP, again and again, just because of the hack, not taking in account that it doesn’t actually win games. Not even in the OWL. Shanghai won due to the pharah/widow combo.

There will never be a day where Sombra is at the 50% winrate, because that would mean the weak half would need to be buffed, causing hack to be mega-buffed purely by being part of her kit.

#ReworkSombra?

Personally, I’d like her kit to be centralized around her translocator. I’m not a professional game balancer, so I guess it’s in the community’s hands. I just feel like Sombra could be so much more.

Because she hacked and killed me once

and something OWL

OP

That’s a Nerf. It doesn’t change the fact that in any way that you see, she’s broken in game balance.