We got some reverted

She can interrupt her reload with hack
The radius is back to 2m from 4m
Her translocator is MUCH quieter.
That’s all

It just seems like they are countering wrecking ball before he even is released to live

every hero needs counterplay

he has plenty already - JR, Reaper, Pharah and Hanzo all eat him alive. One of his saving graces was his ult. Now his ult is 100% turned off by sombra just hitting R. Bad enough he loses his shield, now he loses his damage too.

I think translocater being destructible is good, wouldn’t it be better to not teleport back than to teleport to a enemy camping it?

I do think it should have 25 health though, as we saw with Symm’s old turrets, 1 health is really bad and can be destroyed on accident.

pharah’s not a great wrecking ball counter… if anything he soft counters her because he’s hitscan.

he has short range - his damage drops right off. If she is flying (and she always should be) he will only tickle her while she removes his spleen.

Depends on when. If it’s at some random point in time, sure. Go place a new one. If you’re actively engaged in a fight and you have an expected out, then no it’s basically a guarantee death. And pretty much anything other than a mei or a McCree camping your tele is survivable.

I don’t think so, because it is punishing Sombra for what? doing her job? At least when they camp it they’re giving up their role in a team fight.

Or at the very least 60% or 65% would make me happy at this point because I just don’t think they’re gonna revert this one…