We got some reverted

Agreed. The changes they’re proposing are not even remotely good enough.

1 Like

Oh, I just meant the partial reverts you said sound reasonable.

Sorry for giving attitude to you then. I thought you were trying to argue or something dude. At least you agree.

1 Like

My issue is that her teleporter deployable is the only deployable in game that is not destructible.
Even if they just give it 50 hp or 100 hp, it should be able to be destroyed instead of having to be camped.

I have a strong “every hero in the game should be viable” bias.

I was thinking the same thing… all she need is her 75% speed increase back.

I still disagree that it should be destructible, but i do think that if they want to keep it destructible then she needs her with way more than 5hp.

what the flapjack?
Those mines are easily destroyed, why make someone just hit one button and wipe them all out?

Edit: Her ult doesn’t hack junkrat’s mine, trap or riptire… nor does it hack widow’s mine, or soldiers healing field.
This seems like a bad decision.

1 Like

totally agree. the movement speed nerf and the fact that enemies can destroy your translocater are the only things i don’t like. kinda overkill, tbh. the radius nerf and the loud a$$ screeching the translocater brings (allowing enemies to easily find your locator and camp it to kill you) are enough.

I love that.

It feels like walking in quicksand, and her slowed animation makes it feel worse.

1 Like

Exactly, that is why she need her speed back.

They reverted the radius nerf and the translocator is supposedly much quieter. I still don’t like her translocator being destroyed and her being slow though. But i hope the screeching is gone.

Revert her ALL

Huh? What I saw was when they said it will be hard to find and easier to relocate. Plus speed will still be 50.
Are there more feedbacks?

ugh, so that means they’re keeping her movement speed and destroyable translocator nerf? those are like the worst nerfs out of all them, especially the movement speed.

i guess the fact that enemies can destroy your translocator isn’t that bad if they made it quieter, i guess.

2 Likes

I dont see it being that bad. Ult vs ult isnt a balance issue. And nullifying would help heros like reaper erase them without getting hit

She can interrupt her reload with hack
The radius is back to 2m from 4m
Her translocator is MUCH quieter.
That’s all

It just seems like they are countering wrecking ball before he even is released to live

every hero needs counterplay

he has plenty already - JR, Reaper, Pharah and Hanzo all eat him alive. One of his saving graces was his ult. Now his ult is 100% turned off by sombra just hitting R. Bad enough he loses his shield, now he loses his damage too.