We deserve something

We deserve like a few loot boxes or something. I feel like a lot of people got upset and all the drama getting caused. I don’t think a “Sorry” will fix this :confused:

[Title edited by forum moderator. Forum moderator note: Calling out individual developers or the development team in your title or post is against our forum guidelines. Please focus on discussion of the feedback/suggestion in your thread.]

3 Likes

I agree. I suffered severe head trauma as a result of having to comprehend the fact that there was a bug in muh video game. I expect my compensation immediately.

33 Likes

We don’t “deserve” anything. They answered promptly

11 Likes

I don’t want a lootbox. I want game balance so I stop grinding my teeth into nothing every time I see a Hanzo, Doomfist, Symmetra, or Sigma.

3 Likes

I agree lol, I’m high enough level I just get dupes :joy:

In an Ana-esk voice Children, behave.

1 Like

They screwed, they should give Symmetra a golden glove because she deserves it LOL.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::rofl:

Why do you want them?

yeah, just delete this post not worth arguing with these people over something like this.

Thanks staff :slight_smile:

Give this guy a cookie, he deserves it.

1million dollars in blizzard stocks

Idk it’s one thing to tell someone they’re entitled, but for you to continuously throw out condescending insults isn’t really making you seem better.

5 Likes

I feel like Alka1i shouldn’t have been the one flagged here. Masonhgg initiated the argument by saying “makes me feel you are the kid here.” Idk they probably should both be flagged lmao

2 Likes

That’s who I’m talking about.

ah my bad, misinterpreted

Game doesn’t work as intended. WE DESERVE REWARDS
Game works as intended. WE DESERVE REWARDS

This is why we can’t have nice things…

2 Likes

You deserve nothing .

4 Likes

Well, judging on how fast this mild sarcastic comment got flagged I’m guessing there’s a whole heap of trauma out there…

1 Like

It was a bug. You “deserve” absolutely nothing. Grow up.